Fabric or paper wax strips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailGeek95

Reaction score
Not had that much experience with either, in the process of making a new stock order and would apprechiate any tips and advice from more knowledgeable experienced beauticians. Thanks!

I prefer paper by a mile x

I much prefer paper strips and the extra thin ones are really good.
Jack

I was using fabric for my mobile business , have used them for years purely because thats what my salon boss ordered but today have ordered paper as I'm fed up of all the little bits of cotton that fall off them all over the place as they make everything look messy!

E x

I prefer paper. Can't get to grips with the fabric ones.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Paper!!

Fabric get little bit everywhere and they flop all over the place!!

I've used fabric for over 20 years. Have had clients say that they feel less painful when waxing legs and they make less noise! Paper are great for facial waxing.

I've used fabric for over 20 years. Have had clients say that they feel less painful when waxing legs and they make less noise! Paper are great for facial waxing.
I have found this too I think it does depend on what wax you are using though I think cream wax works better with fabric and honey wax with paper.I just give fabric ones a really good shake outside holding each corner that gets rid of the bits.

Paper for sure... Fabric is too..well, floppy.... Much easier to control a decent quality paper... :)

I use both. Paper for larger areas and the fabric ones for areas that are not as flat. I often cut them in two so they are more narrow and find they are best for getting the tiny hairs that can be left especially on stronger haired clients.

To use a fabric strip successfully without it flopping all over the place just hold it further down.

I use non woven paper strips and have done for many years. I couldn't stand the mess of the fabric ones.

I use the fabric. When I open the pack I either shake the strips in the garden or over the bin to get rid of all the little bits.

I personally prefer how it moulds around the body parts I'm waxing, I find paper not as versatile. I can use paper, if need be but much prefer fabric.

paper for me all the way and the Berins ones are a bit bigger so you cover a larger area - win win!

Why oh why do they have to cut the fabric ones with pinking shears???

Latest posts

Back