Facebook page or Facebook profile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed it to change it to $2 a day so works just over a pound a day lol, need to sort out location X

Agree with above,Facebook is making hard now for businesses to make money.

It didn't give me that choice on there when I did it, when I go on the location bit I have to type so left it United Kingdom, i like the idea of circling I use my phone so maybe it'll show on my laptop better about that but? And mine says $5 dollar (about £3 a day) I must be doing something wrong :-/ X

There's two different boosts you can do. One where you can make your location more specific and is cheaper.
And another is more expensive with a larger target audience.

I THINK one is page/status boost and the other is a business boost?

I managed it to change it to $2 a day so works just over a pound a day lol, need to sort out location X
Why is it showing dollars? Mine is in pounds x

Mine shows in dollars too, I have no idea why or how to change it x

I know lol I have no idea how to change in pounds! Anyone please if they know?

I have a page and a group, my groups get waay more interaction and booking frm that x

I have a page and a group, my groups get waay more interaction and booking frm that x

Do you have the same people in each? Or do you find followers prefer to follow you in a group rather then a page or vise versa? Or that people wouldn't want to like your page if they're already in your group?

No, mostly different. The group. You start of by adding your friends, you can then ask them to add there friends etc etc I added my business page to the group to encourage people to like that as well. I mainly created the group because people weren't seeing my post on my "page" but when I post in the "group" people will see it in there news feed if they are a member. I only created the page a week or two ago, have 800 ish members and there had been lots of queries, a good few booking and lots of chit chat. It's really easy to do so worth giving it a shot x

I had a page with my other business and the reach was terrible because I had a lot of empty likes and no one was seeing my posts. Once I qualify I will have a page for my nails but perhaps a group for tips and advice etc and try and get to two to work together.

Latest posts

Back