Gok Wan unveils Somerset hair salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
Celebrity stylist Gok Wan turned up to support Jamie Stevens’ new salon opening in the picturesque town of Woolavington, Somerset.

Wan said: “It’s really important to have good hairdressing in local areas, I’m supporting Jamie because he’s all about the talent, and not about the ego.”

Hairstylist to the likes of Elle McPherson, Eva Herzigova and Hugh Grant, Jamie Stevens chose his hometown to launch a salon, providing local clients with a contemporary setting with seven styling stations, two backwash chairs with massage functions and a colour area. Stevens, who works on Gok’s Fashion Fix and How to Look Good Naked, also continues in his position as artistic director of Errol Douglas in London.

“I’m so excited to be here,” Stevens enthuses, “and I’m really looking forward to spending time cutting and colouring in the salon as well as training the team in advanced techniques and offering London-standard hairdressing in my hometown.”

Attachments

• gokwan.jpeg
    gokwan.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 630

Latest posts

Back