Goldwell Nectaya?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

La_belle_vie

Reaction score
What's everyone's opinion on Goldwell Nectaya and other ammonia free colours. Are they worth the investment? Do you find much call for ammonia free colours from clients? I'm just wanting to get other geeks opinions before decide to buy into it or not. I use topchic colorance and elumen ATM

I use goldwell too.
Nectaya is good but not many colours in the range atm.
Depending where you are it can be hard to get hold off without a rep.

I use goldwell too.
Nectaya is good but not many colours in the range atm.
Depending where you are it can be hard to get hold off without a rep.

I can get hold of it and I've got a rep so that's not a problem I'm just wondering if clients would buy into the whole ammonia free concept or I should just stick to Topchic and Colorance?

Topchic is low ammonia anyway. a lot of my clients who have had other brands with other hairdressers say its no where near as strong (smell wise) & I def agree.
Nectaya is ok but I would like to see more colours.
I've got a big client base and only 2 want ammonia free. Both get enough coverage from Colourance plus but nectaya maybe be better for complete grey coverage if you're clients want more coverage.

Ammonia free colors are only good for those with allergies to ammonia... The chemical used to replace the ammonia is actually far more harsh.

Latest posts

Back