Hair dryer, decisions decisions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissWig

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Sarah, Im new here and looking for oppinions please :) My old hair dryer just blew up lol. I am looking at a parlux, ghd or collexia. I have read mixed reviews for all of them and I just cannot decide.

My hair is currently a bit fragile, its been through a lot including colour correction. Its brittle, snaps a lot and is a bit stretchy, its fine but I have lots of it and long, its about boob height lol. I want a hair dryer that will work well for fine hair, help make it smooth, shiny and keep in styles/volume. It has a tendency for static frizz and it hates humidity. A bit like Monica in the humid hair scene from friends lol!. Im thinking the right hair dryer will stop me having to straighten after blow drying.

Im looking for as many of your oppinions as possible please, that will be so helpful because I think I have been deciding too long lol.

Thanks in advance
Sarah x

We use Parlux and if I'm thinking right, collexia too. (Are they the ones that you can blowdry treatments in into the hair through the nozzle?) I like both of them but prob the Parlux a little bit more...just my opinion though x

Latest posts

Back