Hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm expanding into a newly opening salon at the end of next month and I'm looking for a new supplier to have with me for when this happens. I'm an approved and recommended technician with SJK as I use their Russian hair ❤️ Ive tried routes Hair once or twice as a friend had bought from there but don't personally know what it's like as a professionals point of view. I'm looking for something that has quite a few methods and can be my lower priced range but not cheap rubbish as I try to push the positivity that beautiful hair doesn't have to cost the world. Thanks in advance guys! Xx

Hi Georgia, We supply hair extensions which are 100% human remy hair! We have a wide selection of shades and colours available in all our ranges which comes in Itip( Micro rings), Utip (Fusion bonds), Nano tip, Tape weft and weft! You can also get in touch with us and find out about our trade accounts as well.

Hi Georgia, We supply hair extensions which are 100% human remy hair! We have a wide selection of shades and colours available in all our ranges which comes in Itip( Micro rings), Utip (Fusion bonds), Nano tip, Tape weft and weft! You can also get in touch with us and find out about our trade accounts as well.
Hi Andy I will have a look now thanks. I expect all the info about the hair ethniticity and lifespan etc is on the site?

Have you tried Angel Remy?

Have you tried Angel Remy?
Hiya, I havnt as of yet I've seen a few peoples work using it and it just hasn't intrigued me enough to sample it but at the same time the lack of interest aesthetically could be down to the way they're fitted/amount of hair used. Have you used it? If so could you recommend?

Hiya, I havnt as of yet I've seen a few peoples work using it and it just hasn't intrigued me enough to sample it but at the same time the lack of interest aesthetically could be down to the way they're fitted/amount of hair used. Have you used it? If so could you recommend?
Yes I have used it, the hair is good quality and lasts around 6 months

Yes I have used it, the hair is good quality and lasts around 6 months

It's more expensive than the current lower budget I use and that hair lasts 5-6 months on average but I've seen it last 8 with good care so I'll give it a trial and see how it goes :)

What lower budget do you currently use?

What lower budget do you currently use?

I use sjk luxury and Russian hair and have just opened a trade account with beauty works x

I was trialling some hair from elsewhere for lower budget but I didn't rate it And the girl wanted a 1000 a week contract where she would bring the hair up and re stock which would be great if it was my one and only hair type as that wouldn't be a problem but as just one hair type it's just not doable

Beautyworks is what I use and wouldn't go anywhere else, you always have an account manager as well for any questions or problems you may have

Latest posts

Back