Hair Holding Issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slux

Reaction score
Hey ,
didnt know where else to post it but this is the only place allowed i think.
directed here by google search "Hairstyling forum"

I have a question ,
I use this product on a daily basis:
11_36.jpg

My hair on top is pretty long in the front like 6 inches {reaches to the end of the nos } and in the back its like 3 inches on the side i got really short hair.
My question is and i was hoping u guys can answer me My product doesnt freeze the hair for long enough .. i mean he haves matt but after an hour or two its falls , my type of hair is like justin bieber soft and straight.
I need a product to use to freeze my hair.
basically if i dont wash my hair for two days , after i get wet after shower i just comb my hair to the other side and after a hour or two when its dry it really standing to the way i'd like to hairstyle it , the problem is the heat it really ruines my hair
i want my hair look like this and i would like not to use blow dry ,
8lUGLq6.png

czbE4nC.png

[Mariano Di Vaio's style ,
Thank you ,
seems like a great forum!

Those looks are blow dryded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Yeah you're probably gonna have difficulty if you wont blow dry it

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

And if i'd like to blow dry my hair ? how it will keep it in ? i will need product to freeze my hair i guess right?
EDIT: if you will look the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym97CwgwD88 . he didn't blow dry his hair , just used Hanz De Fuko product.

Use hairspray, my son wares his hair like this, he jus shampoos as normal (not every day tho he's a teenager 😂😩) lets it dry naturally pushed to one side then he puts a product similar to the one you posted a pic of to rub through to lift it up, it usually stays ok but sometimes it'll fall or gap a bit so he re styles with his hands then puts a bit if strong hairspray like schwarpskopf shilouette on it (that stuff can stop a bird in flight 😂) and it lasts the rest of the day, next morning he just repeats the process untill it gets washed next

Use hairspray, my son wares his hair like this, he jus shampoos as normal (not every day tho he's a teenager 😂😩) lets it dry naturally pushed to one side then he puts a product similar to the one you posted a pic of to rub through to lift it up, it usually stays ok but sometimes it'll fall or gap a bit so he re styles with his hands then puts a bit if strong hairspray like schwarpskopf shilouette on it (that stuff can stop a bird in flight 😂) and it lasts the rest of the day, next morning he just repeats the process untill it gets washed next
Hey kahuna hair , your reply really helped me
one question though
Does schwarpskopf shilouette is getting the hair harder, look the same with and without this product? i mean if i'll put it on my hair i will not have a natural look ?

I think it looks the same really

Latest posts

Back