Hair | MTV Release Trailer For Beauty School Cop Out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Tuesday sees the first episode of the new MTV series Beauty School Cop Out - "Meet the Boss" - air and they have now released the trailer. The episode introduces us to Jamilla Paul, the successful salon owner and hair dresser who will be leading the contestants through tough challenge after tough challenge.

Jamilla Paul is one of the north's top hairdresser and she will lead eight appearance-obsessed young people, desperate for a career in beauty, through a series of challenges designed to test their skills, commitment and attitude.

One thing that's clear from the trailer is that Jamilla is clearly passionate about the industry and won't take any nonsense from the contestants.

Watch the trailer HERE and set your alarms now for Tuesday at 10pm now.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-28 at 08.04.10.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-10-28 at 08.04.10.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3,283
I saw an advert for it at the weekend so put it on to record, not sure as yet if will watch the series but will find out once watched I suppose =)

Yay can't wait to see it! I was in the advert! I was one of the wax girls running for our lives :) My other job is an actress! Looks like it will be a funny show!!

Latest posts

Back