Help-advice with curette/cuticle pusher needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire@OBNMK

Reaction score
Whenever i do cuticle work I'm worried about damaging the nail with my pusher it's similar to this one here CUTICLE KNIFE CUTICLE PUSHER ERADICATOR THE EDGE NAILS | eBay

But i think the knife end digs into the nail plate too much when i'm trying to remove cuticle (I try not to be heavy handed)

So I got this one the other day Curette Cuticle Pusher Remover Nail Tool Removes ALL the cuticle UK SELLER | eBay

Cos i was watching the Fingernail fixer and her You tube vid made sense to me.

But when i use this new one the tiny round bit is quite sharp and it was making cut lines in my nails (also the spoon/pusher end was too small and curved and was digging into my nail too.)

Anyway are these tools supposed to be like this?
Or is it cos its ebay :D

Can I have suggestions for a good all rounder tool before I waste anymore money. :D

(I hate cuticle work LOL)

I got my curette from s2. Can't remember the name but it's ace xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have the second one you were talking about and found the same when I first got it. I ran a file around the edges to blunt them slightly and it worked! Only thing is the curette end is difficult to clean x

I have the second one you were talking about and found the same when I first got it. I ran a file around the edges to blunt them slightly and it worked! Only thing is the curette end is difficult to clean x

Ok may be I'll try that then, thanks xx

Is the spoon end of yours a bit on the small side?

No it's seems a good size to scoop all the cuticle out the side walls but like I said an absolute nightmare to keep clean.

No it's seems a good size to scoop all the cuticle out the side walls but like I said an absolute nightmare to keep clean.

I did the filling down and it's works well now, thanks x

I use a metal dotting tool to push out curette contents, a bit of a scrub with a brush and then barbicide.

Latest posts

Back