Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...I've been pretty much screaming at the TV for most if tonight's first look.

So did I! I thought Patrick was gonna take her n I was like here we go for gods sakes! But soooo glad that he didn't get her.

Also I reckon what will found was pics of all the abuse he did to sienna n Anna. Maybe even pics of sexual abuse...

So did I! I thought Patrick was gonna take her n I was like here we go for gods sakes! But soooo glad that he didn't get her.

Also I reckon what will found was pics of all the abuse he did to sienna n Anna. Maybe even pics of sexual abuse...

Yep that's what I think because we never saw the pictures .

Ahh! I'm gonna miss first look tomorrow and Friday! So won't be able to catch up for a while...

I really wanted mitzy to barge into the church.

Also Lindsey seems to be showing her bump already! It's unlike her to not be considering another abortion when it's blatantly not joes!

Can somebody please update me on what's happened today (first look). The last ep I saw was when Patrick grabbed Maxine during wedding reception and her dressed ripped to uncover all her bruises... Then she admitted to everyone that Patricks been beating her.

and then what???? Don't worry about spoiler alerts, I'm not going to see this now for the next 4 days due to wedding bookings tomorrow onwards through Tuesday 😩

x HelloSORRISO x

Anybody else planning to watch the normal episode tonight don't read this.
By the way does anyone actually just watch the normal episodes? My sister does n I think she's crazy!

Anyway Nancy and Darren take Patrick upstairs but nancy storms out because she doesn't believe Patricks lies (Patrick is saying she did it herself) Darren believes him.

Sienna confides in dodger saying she knows Maxine is telling the truth because he did it to her especially when she was pregnant. But without this dodger took Patricks side.

Dodger goes to blessings place to reclaim his woman! Maxine confesses her love. Tbh I found this scene cringe! Maxine's alone in the kitchen and Patrick grabs her but everyone comes out n dodger kicked the carp out of him. But Maxine says your just like him I don't wanna be with you. Then it ended.

Freddie and Mercedes sleep together...

Anybody else planning to watch the normal episode tonight don't read this.
By the way does anyone actually just watch the normal episodes? My sister does n I think she's crazy!

Anyway Nancy and Darren take Patrick upstairs but nancy storms out because she doesn't believe Patricks lies (Patrick is saying she did it herself) Darren believes him.

Sienna confides in dodger saying she knows Maxine is telling the truth because he did it to her especially when she was pregnant. But without this dodger took Patricks side.

Dodger goes to blessings place to reclaim his woman! Maxine confesses her love. Tbh I found this scene cringe! Maxine's alone in the kitchen and Patrick grabs her but everyone comes out n dodger kicked the carp out of him. But Maxine says your just like him I don't wanna be with you. Then it ended.

Freddie and Mercedes sleep together...

Yes I still watch the channel 4 one because after 7 its my sons bedtime routine so it is spoiled for me sometimes when I read this thread :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ye i watch the normal one too and it spoils it when i read this thread lol
X

I have it recorded on catch up xx

Would explain why sienna has an unhealthy obsession with throwing herself at family members!

E4+1 @8pm if you miss the following nights episode 😉😊 x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

First look tonight! Hmmmmmm

Ooh I've just finished watching first look 😢

Omg tonights first look! Wasn't expecting that at the end!

No nor was I... Tho i was kinda glad! I don't like Sam! She used to be nice but she's quite twisted and evil

What's going to happen with Patrick Maxine and dodger ???

Maxine's left so it will be between dodger and Patrick

I don't think Maxine has left for good though. I'm sure I've read she's coming back soon xx

Def wasnt expecting that tonight :( wonder how this will turn out....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Watching first looks in a min. But that crash made me gasp! Even though I'd seen the adverts I didn't see it coming... Like most things!

Latest posts

Back