Home Made Manicure Table (New Member)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail techy

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I made an account to react to a post but 2 weeks have passed and my table is finished. The (only 59db vacuum cleaner) is doing the job well. I put a showerdrain in the table. No hussle with bags and space for feet. If you want this too, I can help you from a distance with sizes and stuff. With a click on the remote the table gets electricity and another click the vacuum goes on

Im Babette doing nails for fun, but have done a course and specialized myself in challenging nails. For instance some who had 4 nails missing due to warts I made them which she could use with medical adhesive
1000001665.jpg
1000001664.jpg
1000001666.jpg
1000001667.jpg
1000001189.jpg

Good Idea but not compliant in the UK. The Coshh sr 13 Health and Safety Regulations in the UK state the downdraft minimum requirements that this idea may meet but it doesn't have any filters or make any provision to remove odours and vapours especially the smell of monomer. Over time the vacuum will fill with dust/monomer and smell and in such a confined space may overheat and not work because of an auto cut off or lack of exhaust and will be noisy in a small room. The amount of wires, plugs etc may also cause a fire risk. The better option is to buy a custom made unit that has triple filters including Hepa to EU Standard for Nail Dust Collection and 3.5kg of Activated Carbon for Vapour/Fume including Monomer Extraction at source. See image below.
1721481142975.png

Latest posts

Back