Homemade mask

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and in fact i have never once had any parent ask me about the check, its only because i state it on my flyers that they are even aware that that sort of check exists, which again is interesting. Yes i was checked through a school and thankfully they agreed to renew it for me as a bit of a favour, but if i didnt have that i wouldnt be doing them, its far too risky!

I am still unsure why you cant get it done for yourself though?

and in fact i have never once had any parent ask me about the check, its only because i state it on my flyers that they are even aware that that sort of check exists, which again is interesting. Yes i was checked through a school and thankfully they agreed to renew it for me as a bit of a favour, but if i didnt have that i wouldnt be doing them, its far too risky!

I am still unsure why you cant get it done for yourself though?

Can I just say that a CRB check is a way for an employer to check you have never had any previous problems in relation to say abuse, neglect or sexual indecency etc.

For example If I employed a therapist to work with children I wouldnt know if she has ever been in trouble with the police. I know I havent therefore do not need to check myself out!

If someone accused me of hurting there child then it dosnt matter whether I do or do not have a CRB check. I could be CRB checked and still have things on my record but not disclose them to the people using my services.

Being CRB checked does not mean that the kids are any safer. It just means you havnt been accused of anything before hand. And having that same CRB check does not prevent someone accusing you of anything and making you any more innocent.

My mums a tutor she is CRB checked through school and as mentioned gets them every new place she works even if her currant ones still valid. She isnt CRB checked for tutoring but follows precautions like leaving the doors open and ensuring there is always anothe adult in the house.

I must say its a great idea you have come up with. I hope it really works for you. Its amazing though all the negative sides that come up isnt it! The fun police as there known with me! Always makes me think of that poster where all the men are sat on a girder eating lunch during building the empire state building. A time when health and safety didnt exist and not one death happened! Now we spend so much time worrying about not only giving a client a slight reaction but also of being accused of molesting them too!!!! I blame the lawyers myself!

thank you im really enjoying it :)
i also blame people who are ready to get compensation for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING ! its ridiculous.

perhaps thats why not many parents are even aware of it then if it doesnt really count for much ( although maybe as a deterrant for anyone thinking of trying to accuse you of anything)
Very confusing topic :) but interesting all the same :)

My sisters a personal Injury lawyer I blame her, Its all her fault - Ambulance Chaser lol! (love her really!)

Kate

Latest posts

Back