How long do you give your clients for grace period?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thnk you all for the advice ☺ it's just hard to think of a set period as soon as you leave how do you know how clients taking care of them you don't xx
Just found some great nail care forms etc online going to print off tomorrow and hand to clients hopefully will save even needing grace period ☺

I've never been contacted first 24/48 hours later I've had 5 days later xx
After 5 days they could have done anything to them. I definitely wouldn't repair for free then.

You can usually see when a nail has been picked/nibbled off and eventually you will know your clients well enough to know when there is a genuine problem. I give everyone the same information - ALL repairs are chargeable. It's then entirely at my digression whether I give it for free or not. It's VERY rare that I repair for free. I do feel quite lucky that the majority of my clients really do take care for their nails and are usually very honest about how any damage has occurred. When they say "That one just came off", I know them well enough now to say "Did it perhaps have a little help?" and they usually say yes!
Hopefully I'll pick up on that soon im still learning the tell tale signs if someone's picked etc, xx I'm going to be keeping a eye out on any clients that start telling porkies from now on haha xx

After 5 days they could have done anything to them. I definitely wouldn't repair for free then.
That's exactly what I thought but she insisted it was because I didn't do them properly and usually when she goes to the shop they last 4 weeks! Xx

Latest posts

Back