I have forgotten my purse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The police won't trace the number as they can only request the details of the mobile number in a very severe case. I know as I had a weird stalker ring me a few times and they couldn't reveal the details due to data protection. The police man said to me basically you would have to be murdered before they would release any details
I once had similar and had to log the calls through my network provider after getting a crime number.

If you do have this issue again it is possible to be traced, don't give up. Mine was a very persistent caller and caused me a lot of stress but I did get to the bottom of it.

Emily- I haven't has any more calls because we figured out using elimination process it was a guy from ebay that bought my car so we rang his real number (he was using a different number to call me that was always switched off) straight after one of his weird calls it was defo him sounded the same and he never called again and next day his ebay account got deleted. Police were useless throughout the whole thing though

Emily- I haven't has any more calls because we figured out using elimination process it was a guy from ebay that bought my car so we rang his real number (he was using a different number to call me that was always switched off) straight after one of his weird calls it was defo him sounded the same and he never called again and next day his ebay account got deleted. Police were useless throughout the whole thing though
How frustrating :( glad you got it sorted though.

I would defiantly ask for an address/phone number ect. Defiantly offer your online bank details also and just pray that you get your money

I would ask for payment upfront maybe in future. Or a credit card number and confirm the card by viewing it. I'm not entirely sure if that would help though but right now I would be calling the police

Give her a deadline and say that you require payment by x date. If she doesn't pay you'll be taking the matter further.

My husband walked into a petrol station. He said "pump 3" and put down some groceries. He put his pin number in and left. 2 weeks later we get a letter from Merseyside police saying that he hasn't paid for his petrol. Sure enough they had charged him £4.50 instead of £34.50. This is no different. She has left without paying. Get all the information you can and contact the police. Do check her road. I don't know of any road with just even numbers. Did you see her car? It may be worth a little drive around.

Don't let this drop. She owes you money.

Vic x

Did you take before and after pics?
I'd contact her again and give her a way out....say you're aware how busy she might be but you do need her to contact you before whatever time as you'll have no alternative to pass her pics and phone number on to the police to pursue the matter. Might just call her bluff and worth a try.
I can't believe someone would have the balls to actually plan and do this to someone. Shocker!!

Hopefully fingers crossed you have been given a genuine address so she can be traced by the police but if you just have a mobile phone number even if it's registered I can't see you getting any further sorry to sound negative, not paying for petrol is kind of different as police have access to the DVLA database.... Whereas if police request info from phone companies even if a crime has been committed they refuse it's ridiculous and somewhat unbelievable I know!! I had the man I mentioned earlier say he was going to do all sorts of unmentionable things to me, including a dog being involved .... knew my name, where I lived, described me to a tee was calling me 3 times a day for weeks and police still said sorry it's not a big enough crime Vodafone won't release his details let us know if it keeps happening!! Still go police anyway with all info you have especially if you have a pic of her as she may be known for this..... Just please don't put too much hope as it can be really disappointing and stressful if you are expecting them to produce an outcome for you.

Can you not put her name in facebook and see if she pops up?

I had this happen only once to me with semi permanent brows luckily I always take a deposit usually on card so I had her card details to take another payment

If you add her number to your contacts and then search FB for friends in your phone contacts you might get lucky....

Have you had any luck ? X

Have you had any luck ? X
Search her phone number in Facebook! That's terrible!! I bet she will contact you saying there's an issue with the extensions or some crap to why she's not paying !

This happened to me once... Luckily I took half payment before the fitting so I didn't loose out on much... That was years ago so since then I take payment before fitting for hair extensions.

With my hair integration systems most of them I charge over £1000 and most take about 10 hours so il be damned if anyone tries to con me after 10 hours of work so I take payment for that a week in advance and for my regulars have my card machine on hand. One of my regular hair loss clients forgot her purse a few weeks ago, I don't get to worried as I know there is no one else for them to go to with the hair systems.. But I still had to remind her a few days on.. An she quickly made a bank transfer and apologised.

Latest posts

Back