Jade Goody's PA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princesslilyxx

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

Not sure if you know but Jade is needing a PA and I got an email today saying they want me to audition to see if I can get through to the interviews for Jade's PA!! Its on Sunday 6th August but have a problem, its Daryn's nan's birthday meal then.

But I know they are holding auditions on the 5th August as well so need to email them asking if I can audition then!!! lol. Not sure why I am doing this, but it says if u are successful and chosen then you will be Jade's PA for at lesat a year in Essex!!!!!

Sounds exciting, lets hope I get on the tv! lol

How did you apply for that one??:)

samiejoe said:
How did you apply for that one??:)

I applied for it on the webiste on living tv!!!!!

o000h er mrs !!! well done .. go for it never mind the birthday she'll have another one xx

clara doon said:
o000h er mrs !!! well done .. go for it never mind the birthday she'll have another one xx

Hehe thats what I think, but then I have just emailed them asking if I can go and audition on the 5th coz they are holding auditions then as well!!! Wa hey!!! hehe!!!

Go for it girl!!! Go for the meal the next day:lol:

Go for it, Lily! Just drop her birthday present off and say happy birthday to her first:hug: Good luck babe!

good luck hun xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Lily :hug:

Let us know how you get on won't you?

Good luck Matey.

You have to audition for an interview?

Good grief! And luck :green:

Ooooooooo, Good Luck Lily!!! Remember all your geek friends when your rich and famous, lol

That's a great opportunity,best of luck Lily xxx

oh my god! I would die! but good on you..... I already watch her shows, think she is sooo funny, so would be great to see someone we know with her! hey invite her to our next essex geek meet!! it would be even more mad!:eek:

well done lily... hope u get an interview!!!

and if u get the job... try hard not to slap her, wont you?! :)

Lily!!!:eek:

Get that job girly! I would LOVE it! I think Jade is just so so funny. I also admire her for what she has managed to do with her life after Big Bro!

When does the show start? What time? Is it on living?

x

good luck Lily! Let us know how you get on!!!

I sent an email asking if I can go on Saturday for the audition but no reply, so Daryn has told me just to go on Saturday coz I don't think I can really miss his nan's birthday meal coz she'd probably do her nut! lol haha!!! His family is a little crazy!!! :green:

Anyway I am getting a little excited you know, coz what if.........they want me to act all crazy in the audition u know like Big Brother?! I'd be like hmmmm.......!!! lol. Oh yeah wouldn't it be good to have her on the next geek meet?! Shall I phone her at the salon?! lol.

Will keep you all updated as to what is happening and when I go to the audition! :green: :green:

lol!!!

What a fab opportunity that is!!! you go girl!!!

I wish you all the luck in the world!!!

Keep us informed hun!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What a fab opportunity huni u go girl! And good look!! xx:green: :hug: xx

Latest posts

Back