Jade Goody's PA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all would like to know what happened please let us know!!:lol:

It's not till this Sunday!!!

Ha Ha Ha feels like we have all been waiting for ages to find out what happens!!

It's not till this Sunday!!!

I'm going away over the weekend, so I thought I would say now "Good Luck"
Just go with the flow, be yourself and enjoy the experience.:hug:

So what happened? I presume it was last Sunday?

No didn't go in the end, I thought long and hard about it and spoke to my mum alot about it and in the end I decided that I didn't want it as bad as I thought I did. Spoke to a few friends about the situation and in the end I had to make up my own mind up about it all.

I thought I might regret it but I really don't. I just thought at the end of the day it probably wasn't right for me. I was really excited at first but then it all phased out a bit and I thought nah I don't think it was for me!

Sorry to disappoint u all!!!!

xXx

Lilly you did what was right for you,so good on ya.

Anyway,she is closing down her salon now,so you probably made the right choice anyway xxxxxxxx

Anyway,she is closing down her salon now,so you probably made the right choice anyway xxxxxxxx

Was just about to say she's closing her salon, can't believe it!!!:eek: Bet carly's really upset cause really she was the one running it all, feel sorry for her.

Yea I have definately made the right decision and not regretting it one bit!!! Thanks for the people who encouraged me! But at the end of the day I knew I had to make the decision and I know that it just wasn't for me!

Was just about to say she's closing her salon, can't believe it!!!:eek: Bet carly's really upset cause really she was the one running it all, feel sorry for her.
why is she closing her salon?

why is she closing her salon?

I Read there was a nightclub opening above it? and then i read because it wasnt making any money because it was considered too expensive.

They quoted her prices and i thought they were very reasonable.

Who knows !

AMb x

her prices are very reasonable as ive looked on her website,
ummm who knows what happend...its a shame though xxxx

Latest posts

Back