Jamie Stevens has the X Factor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
Celebrity stylist and award-winning hairdresser Jamie Stevens has been named in the X Factor’s first ‘Style Team’.

ITV and the producers of The X Factor, Talkback Thames and Syco, are introducing a Style Team to The X Factor, giving audiences a glimpse into the hair, beauty and fashion backstage. Stevens, who has done shoots and cuts for the likes of Kylie, Stella McCartney and Elle Macpherson - and is up for four British Hairdressing Awards this year - is going from strength-to-strength. He is now resident hairstylist alongside stylist Laury Smith – former fashion editor of FHM - and makeup artist Natalya Nair who’s worked with Florence and the Machine and MIA.

Jamie said: “The X Factor is the biggest talent makeover contest in the UK and having my name affiliated with the Style Team is my biggest honour to date. My goal is to educate people on hair; why I'm colouring it red, why I'm cutting it in such a way, 90% of a makeover is hair. Transformations are already under way now, with BIG things to come for the live shows. Exciting times ahead."

The Style Team starts this week, transforming the final 16 contestants in preparation for The X Factor live shows.

Attachments

• DownloadedFile.jpeg
    DownloadedFile.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 204
Does anyone know if they have an afro barber on board, as i would be interested in connecting a renowed barber on the panel.

Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back