Leighton Denny - $32,000.00 gem manicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
A friend told me she saw a show the other night with some guy in london doing 32000$ manicures with REAL gems:eek: :eek:
I did a search and came up with this:
http://216.109.124.98/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&fr=slv1-adbe&p=expensive+manicure+hgtv&u=www.houseandhome.com/intel/blog/&w=expensive+manicure+hgtv&d=NLcDX2P9NJqc&icp=1&.intl=ca
and this
http://www.urbanretreat-harrods.co.uk/index.html?Nails-Overview&pg=136

But see no mention of gem manicures. WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICS of this if someone is actually doing this.

Anyone heard of this?

i don t know about that
but i ve seen real diamonds nail piercings on a site
and i know some places in hollywood are doing some golden nails designs with real gold for their clients
i think nsi is doing this product

I'd love to see a better pic of the gem one but the holographic ones Loo had done were gorgeous. I often think how great it must be to get your nails done by some one like that, I'd love for Geeg, Leighton or Sam to do my nails, what an experience! Would love to know more about how to put gemstones into enhancements, after all whilst we wont all afford mega pricey gems for us every day mortals imitation diamonds and real gems like sapphires and the like are not that expensive to buy. I just wouldn't want to lose them!

WOW those are some seriously GORGEOUS NAILS:!:
THAT is a talent to aspire to!
And such humble beginnings too, even his smile in pics seem genuine... and it's hard to find genuine people these days.
So glad to hear that not only is he blessed with talent, he's a kind person too:!:
(nothing makes me crazier than nasty people getting all the luck ROFL like some celebrities:rolleyes: )

Wow, all I keep thinking is WOW when I look at his nails.
THAT'S what I want to do. BEAUTIFUL nails like that, that make a woman feel 'priceless' (never mind the price tag attached to the nails, hehe).
Can you imagine how it would feel to actually be able to sport a set like that?
I have a nail gem on a post that's a real diamond that I rarely wear because well.. it's REAL lol and I'm afraid to break a nail (although, I might only break one maybe every 12mths? ROFL) but that's gotta be peanuts compared to the glam stuff he does.

My mind is BOGGLED:!:

Bring on the bling :) Oh lottery win and I would have those beauties

afraser1 said:
ive found this which might be of interest to you it is and "over the shoulder" look at his work

http://www.creativenailplace.com/Tech_pages/tipsantechs.htm

Thanks for thinking of me, but in CDN funds, that's 40$ PLUS shipping etc.. for 15min video LOL:lol:
Out of my budget, hubby would kill me.
We dont even pay that for a 2hr movie, hehe (well, unless we go to the cinema and hire a babysitter THEN we pay that :lol: )

Oh well, nice idea. As intrigued as I am... gotta pass.
Am trying to find more pics of his work on the web re: gem nails. Not many pics to be found, aye?

nice work .....but there is NO WAY on Gods green earth would I EVER pay that much for a set of nails......even if I had the $$

Latest posts

Back