Massage training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67Eileen

Reaction score
Hello, was wondering how NVQ3 Swedish Massage is recognised? I did a body massage with Guild which was very interesting and used this on family and friends. I would like to gain a fully recognised qualification.
I spoke with the beauty academy which informed me that I could upgrade this qualification with added training but this is only 2 days practical.

Before I pay for this course I would like to know how reliable they are? Gateway are also offering Swedish but the training is too far for me to attend. They also have training providers that offer waxing and nail and pedicure which I am interested in and the venue is not too far but not body massage.
Also Manchester School of Massage seems to have had some good reviews. Can you tell me if anyone has had training with either of these training providers.
Many Thanks

I trained with the Beauty Academy. The qualification means you can go out and about offering it as a service. I really enjoyed the course :)

I trained with the Beauty Academy. The qualification means you can go out and about offering it as a service. I really enjoyed the course :)
Thank you, will consider. I did a body course which enables me to work from home, however would like to upgrade this to nvq level 3 They have contacted me with regard to this and will save up for the course. Thank you

Latest posts

Back