Minx kit....do I need it all?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucie

Reaction score
Hi geeks..

Sorry if you are sick of me today! My 3rd question yet!

Im ready to put my order in with Sweet Squared for Shellac but Im still unsure to what I need for my Minx kit! Can you help?

Curved scissors, straight scissors or both?
Minx tweezers?
Original crystal file or new curved file?
Do I need the clipper and magnifying glass?
I have decided on the black lamp!
Minx hoof stick or are normal orange wood sticks as good?
I will get a poster, window sticker and of course a badge!!!!

Thanks geeks!x

Im ready to put my order in with Sweet Squared for Shellac but Im still unsure to what I need for my Minx kit! Can you help?

Curved scissors, straight scissors or both? I think every nail tech needs both.
Minx tweezers? These are brilliant and due in soon.
Original crystal file or new curved file?I love the new curved file and use it all the time.
Do I need the clipper and magnifying glass? You don't have to have it, but of course I do!
I have decided on the black lamp! Good choice!
Minx hoof stick or are normal orange wood sticks as good? you have to have one or two rubber ended hoof sticks. You can not use on orange wood stick for smoothing Minx.
I will get a poster, window sticker and of course a badge!!!!

Ok fab thanks geeks!

I havent ordered the scissors as think for now I will have to cut back on something and can get simular cheaper but will def get them again in the future, will get the curved file and see how I get on! The tweezers are out of stock as is the black lamp :( does anyone know hoe long the lamp is out of stock for???

Thanks again!x

Im waiting for the black lamp too. I shouldn't think it will be out of stock too long, ive always found things are soon back in stock at S2. Maybe give them a ring tomorrow and they might be able to give you an idea :) xx

Im waiting for the black lamp too. I shouldn't think it will be out of stock too long, ive always found things are soon back in stock at S2. Maybe give them a ring tomorrow and they might be able to give you an idea :) xx

Hundreds more Minx lamps And many other things are on their way and are expected this week or early next week. You won't miss out. X

Yey :) thanks for the info Geeg xx

Have you tried Ellisons to see if they have the items S2 don't have in stock, just a thought as I know what it's like when you really want something x

Latest posts

Back