Nightmares?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont have anything as terrifying as above posts, but last night's was too wierd, and more than a bit scary - I dreamt that I was being lovingly seduced, only to turn around and find it was Lord Alan Sugar :eek:

I dont have anything as terrifying as above posts, but last night's was too wierd, and more than a bit scary - I dreamt that I was being lovingly seduced, only to turn around and find it was Lord Alan Sugar :eek:
Pmsl. That was no dream...

Haha alan sugar! Could be worse, theres always bruce forsyth D:

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Omg do u know wot...iv been suffering really bad with night terrors lately and i actually dreamt of posting about it on SG and then hey presto i find this...freaky!!

Iv been having a lot of anxious dreams lately, i can nod off on the couch for as much as ten mins and it happens. Other tines im 'paralysed' half asleep half awake and im begging myself to wake up. Its absolutely petrifying. Last night i dream i was in a bed with my mum and a poltergiest kept dragging things along the floor towards me in the bed, i tried to wake mum but she thought i was being silly and wouldnt help me. Then there would be three huge thumps on the ceiling and the objects would start moving again. Again, im begging my own body to wake up strangely. Eventually i woke myself up screaming out "no! no!" and my heart was absolutely racing :(

Does anyone ever wonder, however far fetched it may sound, that sometimes we may be seeing something real like a ghost? Or maybe we're a little physic? Because I've had a couple of dreams that have come true before. And they weren't just general things that happen every day (like dreaming of brushing your teeth) but full on, specific dreams. And I've had other slightly weird things happen, when I'm not sleeping. Maybe we are all really sensitive and it comes out in our dreams?

Or we may all be just a big bunch of crack pots. Lol.

Does anyone ever wonder, however far fetched it may sound, that sometimes we may be seeing something real like a ghost? Or maybe we're a little physic? Because I've had a couple of dreams that have come true before. And they weren't just general things that happen every day (like dreaming of brushing your teeth) but full on, specific dreams. And I've had other slightly weird things happen, when I'm not sleeping. Maybe we are all really sensitive and it comes out in our dreams?

I think I get haunted.

My mum used to say when I was a kid I was somehow related to the devil.. lol not because I was a naughty kid but because she said I was weird haha

I used to get up in the night walk into her bedroom, stand at the end of her bed & have a full on conversation in another language, she couldnt make out a word of what I was saying, she later told me I used to scare the life out of her every time I did it.

I hated living at my mums, I shared bunkbeds with my sister & every night without fail something used to pin me to the bottom bed, so i couldnt move, happened most nights. I was always scared silly in her house & dodgy stuff was always happening. it got to the point were I didn't want to be in the house anymore.

when my sister got older I told her all about it & she confessed it used to happen to her too :eek:

Now every house of my own that I've lived in weird stuff happens. So I'm guessing something likes to follow me about! god knows what :confused:

Xxx

I hope it's not true lol because my sleep paralysis is always about the devil! I hope I'm just a crack pot with a strange mind at night hehe xxx

Omg it's like Insidious! All the stories, witchy old ladies, devils, ghosts following you. It's mega creepy.

I swear I'm susceptible to weird things too but I think my brain has turned it off in the last few years, it just comes out in my dreams instead! Lol.

I remember as a kid I HATED bed time as I would always see things moving in my room it scared the crap out of me! And every time I relaxed I would see scary images , like someone said like a slide show, of pictures of skulls and horrible faces flashing I front of my closed eyes.

I also get De Ja Vu happening to me at concentrated clusters in my life, about 7 years ago I was getting it about 8 times a day for about a month. I'm sure there's some scientific explanation for it (probably the crack pot theory lol.) and I would like to hear it as I'd rather be a nutter than actually be in tune with ghosts and weird things! Science is far less creepy!

Latest posts

Back