NSI Balance Builder white?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss-32

Reaction score
Ive just received two trial kits of NSI balance gels, I went for the masquerade kit and the sample kit, I love all the gels and they are lovely to work with, but I'm not keen on the builder white it seems very 'milky' in appearance and not very 'crisp' at the smile line. Fine for the clients that want a soft white but could anyone tell me if the body builder white is a brighter, crisper white?? Or possibly a comparison pic??
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm using the NSI balance brush on white and it gives a lovely crisp white. I havent tried the builder one yet, think its a thicker consistency.

Brush on white is by far the best white I have ever used for a french. It's a gorgeous white, goes on in one thin coat and like pp said, you get a perfect smile line with it.

I only wish they did it in another shade of white for the couple of clients to don't that such a white.

Thanks ladies thats great, did also want a nice bright white to sculpt a french with, anyone used the builder white and body builder white for a comparison????

This was only my 2nd set so nothing of standard but it is using the body builder white so you can see the colour xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366179448.725889.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366179448.725889.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 229
The body builder white is a much thicker viscosity than the builder white, I use both but prefer the body builder as it is a bit easier to work with but another step from that, I more often than not will use the brush on white.
The key is to not over work either product and if your smile lines are a bit wobbly, wipe that brush off with some Cleanse and crisp up the smile but be sure to not to dig into it as this will cause shadowing.

The body builder white is a much thicker viscosity than the builder white, I use both but prefer the body builder as it is a bit easier to work with but another step from that, I more often than not will use the brush on white.
The key is to not over work either product and if your smile lines are a bit wobbly, wipe that brush off with some Cleanse and crisp up the smile but be sure to not to dig into it as this will cause shadowing.

Thankyou Gem thats very helpful, wooshka do you find you have to freeze cure the brush on white as you go along? I did quite like the workability of the builder white, it stayed in place really nicely, I just dont think that it will be bright enough for some clients that like a pure brilliant white, if that makes sense??

I use body builder bright white this is a lovely bright white and soft white, you don't have to freeze cure it so will reduce your timings
I place it on roughly then I work it smooth with a dotting tool and tidy it up with a flat brush hth

I use body builder bright white this is a lovely bright white and soft white, you don't have to freeze cure it so will reduce your timings
I place it on roughly then I work it smooth with a dotting tool and tidy it up with a flat brush hth

Ah that sounds like what I'm after! Thank you x

Latest posts

Back