Opening new St Tropez Account

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingertan

Reaction score
Hi all. Like a lot of people, I am new to this site and to self tanning. I have been researching and calling a few companies. Would love to hear from anyone who has recently opened up an account with St Tropez or Fake Bake - good and bad experiences, plus costs etc.. I contacted my local St Tropez rep who quoted me £4000! for the mobile unit (though this did include £500 of free retail products). This seems rather excessive and would take a long time to make back. I am going to Excel in March so hope to see a lot of the companies, but wanted to get some real life feedback. Thanks

Can't comment on either of those brands - I use Tantrick for spray tanning which I love. They have great start up kits which are waaaaaaaay under £4000 - you can get info from Wow Factor!, Wow Products Beauty Wholesale or pm Collin on here - he is very helpful!
hth x

Ive wanted to introduce St Tropez to my salon for over a year now, and when i telephoned them in early 2007 there was no problem, i could do the training for the lotions and get training for myself and 1 employee......didnt get time to do the course and it got delayed until beginning of this year.......now everythings changed and i was told as i was in Spain, they would not allow for the distribution because of previous account records in spain, bla bla bla......and that if i wanted to do that course, i would also have to purchase a spray tan machine and x amount of products (think it was something like 2500) as well.
i told them that seeing as i wanted to purchase the 'mini salon' package, that surely gave them some kind of hint that i didnt have the space or the money to buy additional products and machinery that i didnt want or need!!!!!!!!!
so annoyed, so i am now looking into fake bake.....!
any other experiences like this??

we have recently purchased a new st tropez booth and have been very pleased with the results and feedback from clients.
the booth was expensive, we wroked out that it costs approximately just under £4 for products used each tan. st tropez also offered special promotion evenings where the clients buy a product and receive a free spray ( rep brings extra spray tan lotion). we found the rep very helpful.
st tropez is a good product but you need good therapists who care about the results and pay attention to detail . proper care before and after application is a must for lasting results. hope this helps

Latest posts

Back