Pamper Evening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash & Brow Company

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am participating in my first pamper evening (in aid of a charity) and will be offering Gelish Manicures... For me this will be a way of promoting myself around the area and letting people know what other treatments I offer and I will have my leaflets and business cards for people to pick up etc. If anyone has had a table at an event like this before I could really do with some advice....all comments and advice really appreciated. Nervous as hell!!

Thank you in advance:D

Also donating a full set of eyelash extensions for one of the raffle prizes.

Dont be nervous I do loads of these and they are great! I now know what ones to attend and what ones to avoid but it was hit and miss when I first started so dont be despondant if this is a quiet one!

I used to give out 10% off cards but they never worked so now I just take cards and price lists, I have got some great regular customers out of it! Just take tablecloth to cover your tables and any thing you can think of to make your stall look appealing!

Good luck! :)

Hi,

C me please how you found out about the charity event you are attending. Thanks. :)

Anymore advice out there please?

Take a booking sheet with you unless the clients are prebooked already. At least then when you are busy, people can put their names down and come back when it's their turn. Make sure you have a column for their mobile number in case they lose track of time.

hi i do on average 3/4 events per month- get lots of email addresses/facebook details then you can email/send through special offers you could write this on your sheet of appointments.
stick to treatments that dont take too long- if your the only therapist you may get a rush on. I take sweets for the table along with candles and i try to make it like a salon experience-
speak with the other stall holders they may know of other events and you can share info with them.
offer 10% off treatments on the night/day with pre printed vouchers attached to your leaflets/cards or put a 10% off voucher on your cards you hand out to get repeat custom. If you have any products take them to sell with you to bump up your takings.
hope some of this helps

hi i do on average 3/4 events per month- get lots of email addresses/facebook details then you can email/send through special offers you could write this on your sheet of appointments.
stick to treatments that dont take too long- if your the only therapist you may get a rush on. I take sweets for the table along with candles and i try to make it like a salon experience-
speak with the other stall holders they may know of other events and you can share info with them.
offer 10% off treatments on the night/day with pre printed vouchers attached to your leaflets/cards or put a 10% off voucher on your cards you hand out to get repeat custom. If you have any products take them to sell with you to bump up your takings.
hope some of this helps

Thank you x x

Hello All,

I am participating in my first pamper evening (in aid of a charity) and will be offering Gelish Manicures... For me this will be a way of promoting myself around the area and letting people know what other treatments I offer and I will have my leaflets and business cards for people to pick up etc. If anyone has had a table at an event like this before I could really do with some advice....all comments and advice really appreciated. Nervous as hell!!

Thank you in advance:D

Also donating a full set of eyelash extensions for one of the raffle prizes.

Hello all,

The event was last night... and I am so glad i participated. It was just the right size for my first pamper evening, and I ended up doing 8 Gelish treatments and taking appointments for next week too! After the event, it was good to speak and swap leaflets and ideas with a few of the other stall holders and I am already down for on on 23rd October! Thanks for all the advice and especially for the geek who emailed me in length with ideas. :D

Latest posts

Back