Questions about nail art parties ..sorry i know been done loads times!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
have trawled through lots of old posts about nail art parties as im thinking about adding these to my service menu, but still have few questions not found answers to .. so hope you dont mind x

when you offer nail art, is it literally just nail art or do you perform a mini mani or pedi first?
do you decorate each finger, or just thumbs, ring finger etc
what seems to be the most popular age group?
what are the most popular designs?
have seen one geeker offer "have a go nail art" i know sounds obvious, but exactly what does that entail - decorating tips from scratch or do you supply painted tips for them to decorate with stickers ? just a little concerned the younger girls would get a little mucky or worse still drop polish on the hosts carpet! :-0
what sort of add ons complement the above, was thinking of offering choice of glitter tattoos, mini glitter makeover or hair extensions/dash of glitter
finally, do you find you get repeat bookings for the parties or bookings for other services by the mums?
really would appreciate any advice or tips re above as going to bite the bullet and start offering these in the new year
also thinking about offering minx and rockstar toes for the older girls, what sort of age group do you think i could target - was thinking high school age 11-12, what are your thoughts on this?

Latest posts

Back