Scented candles that do actually smell when lit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love

Cottage Breeze
Clean Cotton
Egyptian Cotton
Babypowder
Rose
Cranberry Chutney (discontinued sadly)
Manderin Cranberry
Lemon Sage

Thanks Trish

do you know what shops stock them?

as i only seen them on the yankee website.

Can't get yankee candles where I'm at.

I personally love Partylite candles. I have used MANY scented candles, and partylite's give the most bang for my buck and are reasonably priced.
The candle-holders are expensive, but the candles themselves very reasonable.

The also have oil diffusiers, and reed diffusers and aroma melts.

Also, votives are best. Especially if you put them in a very very snug votive cup. The tighter the fit, the better the burn.

Clients love the scented candles.

hth's

I have a lampe berger and they are lovely...

It Purifies the air
Destroys odours
Lasting fragrance
Purifies and fragrances the air, destroying the airborne bacteria which creates unpleasant odours and providing long lasting fragrance.

Bit pricey but lovely.

Iv put my order in so cant wait to try them. Now im wanting a very contempary modern oil burner any suggestions??? thanks x

Hi,
Just wanted to put my 2 scents worth in! (pun intented!) I use warmers that have no flame. I worry about fires. They are from a company called Scentsy. There are over 80 wonderful scents, One package of wax lasts between 60 and 80 hours! You put the wax in the tray on top and turn the light on (a 25 wat bulb) it heats the wax and the smell goes everywhere! You can check them out at Scentsy: The Hottest New Thing in Candles. Sorry don't know how to make the link work! Just another option for those of you who don't like flames!
Marlene

Iv put my order in so cant wait to try them. Now im wanting a very contempary modern oil burner any suggestions??? thanks x

What did you go for in the end???

Hi,
Just wanted to put my 2 scents worth in! (pun intented!) I use warmers that have no flame. I worry about fires. They are from a company called Scentsy. There are over 80 wonderful scents, One package of wax lasts between 60 and 80 hours! You put the wax in the tray on top and turn the light on (a 25 wat bulb) it heats the wax and the smell goes everywhere! You can check them out at Scentsy: The Hottest New Thing in Candles. Sorry don't know how to make the link work! Just another option for those of you who don't like flames!
Marlene
They look really good, and not too badly priced either, just going to check out whether they ship overseas, thanks :D

What did you go for in the end???[/quote]

The first order i put in has not arrived yet tho was from wicknwax :
Caribbean coconut
White must buttons
Mystery votive candle
Baby powder buttons
Clean cotton buttons

The second order i put which i have recieved from Scented Candle Shop :
Yankee French vanilla x 3 car freshners
Cornish vanilla and marshmellow melt
Colonial at home simmer snap fresh picked cotton melt
Yankee Mulling spices tart
Yankee French vanilla tart
Yankee Egyptian cotton tart

I have had the egyptian cotton tart one burning today, hubby n daught is not keen on smell im half n half smelt better, but hey got loads to try and get some favoutires yet!!

Anyone got a favourite smells?

The Yankee Candle frangrance 'Babypowder' is lovely, light and not artificial in the least. I love it.
I also use Boots Sanctuary range burner oils.
They come in a pack of 3 and a couple of drops are all you need in the water. They give a lovely 'classy salon' smell :lol: (IYKWIM)

I've just discovered WoodWick candles. You can buy them online. They're great! They even smell delicious when not lit. The wick is made of wood so it crackles like a wood fire! (It's a bit disconcerting at first but kind of cool when you get used to the noise). The smell is just wonderful. I used to buy Diptytique but found them too expensive. WoodWick are much better!

xLx

I contacted Scentsy and they don't ship outside of the USA :(

Latest posts

Back