Shampoo and conditioner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyscissors

Reaction score
Hi every1 after some inspiration for a new shampoo and conditioner I currently use the tigi s factor shampoo and and I know its bad but a dove conditioner I have coloured curly hair thats prone to beim dry and sometimes abit frizzy when I leave it to dry naturally . What does everyone else use ? Its vat free day day tmrw so gonna invest in something new .
Although I do like the s factor shampoo .
Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Goldwell dual senses, for coloured hair or the rich repair (gold) coloured label are lovely.

Goldwell dual senses, for coloured hair or the rich repair (gold) coloured label are lovely.

And the 60second treatment too! Lush

I've also got curly dry hair and find it a pain sometimes finding the right shampoo and conditioners! ATM I'm using Tigi urban antidotes the green one called re-energise. Love it, it's for everyday wash but I only wash my hair twice a week :)

Sent from stephanielouise

If it's not oily at all use redken fresh curls the shampoo doesn't lather leaving natural oils still in the hair..( Not designed for oily hair )
If it does get oily I would use a real control shampoo(very mouisturising and full of protein) and a 'all soft' conditioner keeping the conditioner on the ends only
Both by redkenn

I use KeraCare by Avlon (the humecto creme one). I have mixed curly hair and this is the only shampoo and conditioner I have found that doesn't dry my hair out and make it frizz.

Thanks everyone x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love the Wella range of shampoos the purple, orange and reds ones so lush!!

If it's not oily at all use redken fresh curls the shampoo doesn't lather leaving natural oils still in the hair..( Not designed for oily hair )
If it does get oily I would use a real control shampoo(very mouisturising and full of protein) and a 'all soft' conditioner keeping the conditioner on the ends only
Both by redkenn

I wouldnt necessarily use real control if the scalp is oily... If not rinsed out properly leaves hair feeling greasy. Also have a few clients saying it makes there hair feel even worse the next day due to too much moisture on the oily scalp. For frizzy curls, i recommend diamond oil shampoo within redken range... Its light but doesnt leave that greasy feeling as the real control does. But i agree with fresh curls and also the ringlet leave in is a fantastic product to tame friz and help with the bounce of the curl.

Latest posts

Back