Shellac training, I'm confused!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im getting my certificate sent out back dated to i will have one for the wall. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Im getting my certificate sent out back dated to i will have one for the wall. X

There you go! :hug:
Try to remember that your distributor is your PARTNER and is there to help; not some remote voice at the end of the phone. We genuinely want you to be happy and to succeed in what you do and if we can help you with that goal then of course we will.

Last edited:
There you go! :hug:
Try to remember that your distributor is your PARTNER and is there to help; not some remote voice at the end of the phone. We genuinely want you to be happy and to succeed in what you do and if we can hep you with that goal then of course we will.
See, this is why I love CND!

I've been polishing nails professionally for 10/11 years now and I'd like to think I'm rather proficient :lol: I took the class before I got my kit and found it invaluable - I loooove shellac!

They are sending me out a new training catalog. So i think i will do some more.training. X

Think I'll do some with you. When I think I can learn something new, I will go miles and miles to get it.

I always get something from training.

Ok thats good. I did do a shellac one on one class with liza smith in east sussex. But there was no certificate given. X

I did my training with Liza Smith in Sittingbourne a month after Shellac was launched. I realise only last year that I should have got a certificate so I contacted Sweet Squared, they checked out that I had attended and forwarded me a certificate.

H x

I did my training with Liza Smith in Sittingbourne a month after Shellac was launched. I realise only last year that I should have got a certificate so I contacted Sweet Squared, they checked out that I had attended and forwarded me a certificate.

H x

Of course they did! X

Im taking a class..... the MASTER PAINTER class its 200 dollars but I was given yes given... the uv light, base coat, top coat, tropix, white, negligee a few colors and effects, curette, cuticle away, scrub fresh, cute bag!!! yes everything I already had EVERYTHING so I was very happy:p to get a new set plus 8 hr class!:p n then I got a certificate and my name listed on the cnd website :o next to my salon witch it certified too. so Ive been getting many clients!! very happy.

I am a level 3 beauty therapist and I've not done the shellac training, I can paint nails and have my A&P to show I'm competent and know the structure of the nail and skin. I think if it's something we HAVE to be trained in then it's up to the distributors not to sell it as with Sweet Squared and the nail enhancement products. I'm good at Shellac and passionate about what I do and the service I provide, remember Shellac isn't an enhancement it is a power polish. I use Perron rigot wax and Eve Taylor but I've not trained with them :0)

This thread being bumped up had reminded me i never recived my certificate, i will ring them in the morning. X

Latest posts

Back