Student needing advice/help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacymcg13

Reaction score
Hi there geeks,

I am currently studying HND Beauty Therapy at college. I have a unit that I have to compare two treatments for contemporary electrotherapy. I was going to focus my research on fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth area. My age focus was hopefully going to be late 40s early 50s.
The treatments I was thinking of putting together are Mircrodermabrasion v Vacuum suction. I will be using Eve Taylor products although the focus is more on the treatments themselves.

My advice/help needed is that do you professionals think this is a good comparison, (the reason for my choice is that it is a treatment from last years learning and a new one this year) do salons use vacuum suction for this type of treatment and if so would you find it was effective (obvious this is part of my research findings by carrying out the treatments but looking for feedback on it)

Also what would you say was the average age you would have clients coming into the salon of anti ageing, fine lines and wrinkles?

I would be grateful of any type of feedback, thanks in advance.

Stacy

Latest posts

Back