T3 vs Volare Ferrari vs Sedu hairdryers, reviews please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fleurdumal

Reaction score
I been all over the Internet reading reviews about hairdryers and professional tools.
The best hairdryers so far (according my own research) is T3 featherweight, Babybliss Volare with Ferrari technology, Sedu 4000i, CHI touch screen and Parlux.

The only one that I can assure His good quality and I liked is the CHI touch screen because I got to try it and Is awesome, is crazy, good anti frizz results, very light, my problem with this one is IS TOO FAT for my small hand and is very hard to keep the repetitive motion, can't hold it very well.

I'm a very cheap person who always look the best quality, worth in every penny I spend, so is been really frustrating to find hair tools that actually im satisfied with them, and I haven't being long enough in the industry to know which ones are best and convenient.

Last year I bought The iONIC Turbo 3300 hairdryer on sale in a hairshow from a $120.00 usd to $70.00 usd by SALON TECH, been using it for only 6 months and I felt rip off. It takes a long time to do a blowout and it never works, the only good one on my experience works really well straightening hair even ethnic hair but that's it. Is very noisy, and heavy.

SO please can I get recommendations from real hairstylists in my search of buying best quality tools worth my money. I don't believe in marketing either.

I'm tired of youtube reviews with girls looking for attention.

Last edited:
T3 are crap! Parlux all the way!

T3 is a terrible dryer... I currently use Babyliss nano titanium, gorgeous results with minimal effort, but not a long life span if you are a busy Stylist. For years I used the Rusk Speed Freak, also a great dryer and very good life span, mine lasted about 6 years. But I do keep hearing about Parlux on here, I may be trying them out next.

I got the babyliss Ferrari the v1 I think the red one, the normal size thing there's one the same bout smaller nyway it is amazing dry so fast wow but I find it very noise lol

Parlux compact 3200! 7/8 years on and still going well. Works out as £9.75 a year so far and am guessing it will still last a while longer xoxo

Parlux for me to the last one lasted me 6 years and it had been dropped a quite a fue times lol :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

My OH reckons 7 years could of been extended of i allowed the fan to cool down before turning off! I said I don't have time

My OH reckons 7 years could of been extended of i allowed the fan to cool down before turning off! I said I don't have time

Cooling the fan? You mean let it run with it on cold?
Xoxo

What a waste of time lol. My hood dryer Reccomends that too but I can't be bothered. When its off its off hot or not. :p I think 7 years is way beyond its life expectancy so can't complain can we xoxo

Also have a Purlux compact 3200 had it nearly 7yrs :) c

Latest posts

Back