Uniform and nail dust hell!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaBrad

Reaction score
Hi ladies...I'm getting so frustrated with the amount of nail dust from filing extensions/Infilling I end up covered in!

I currently wear a black tunic. I've tried wearing a tabard but still end up dusty and feeling unprofessional looking. I then tried a wipe down tabard from a plastic type material but it makes me really hot!

So I was thinking of changing from black to another colour that doesn't show up the dust as much. I'm not keen on going back to white as I feel it's too old fashioned and haven't wore white in salon for about 14 years. I was thinking grey or maybe a pale pink?

Any thoughts ladies? And any good uniform suppliers?

Thanks ladies xxx

How about combining the 2? Grey can look really classy, especially with a contrast piping etc. Have a look at Alexandra work wear (I think that's how it's spelt) I've been looking at some of their tunics this week.
They have quite a selection. :)

I wear grey and pale pink. I love it, so classy! Xx

Ohh grey and pink sounds good! Hard to find a pale pink though it seems! Xx

I also wear a grey uniform for the most part, with some white and black here and there. Switched from black for that exact reason. Such a difference in the amount of dust and other staff that shows so much on black!

Latest posts

Back