Wella Koleston Perfect colour chart - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be wrong, but 6/0 is meant to be used with cooler shades, example 6/0 + 6/1 or 6/2, whereas 6/00 would be used with warm shades, example 6/3 or 6/43.
Both cover 100% grey hair when used correctly.

66/0, the double base series are to be used on resistant, thick hair, which need more pigment.

No I mean double digit tones after the / ..like 6/74. Or is a single digit after we the / is better for mixing with natural to cover greys eg 6/7. I know if I use the same number as a double it’s better eg.6/77, 6/66 etc but I wanna try other colours in the future to mix with the intense naturals . Would 6/00 with 6/74 give full block of colour to cover 100% grey?
Yes, 6/00 + 6/74 would provide 100% grey coverage. If you are concerned, you might add 10+ minutes to ensure 100% coverage. I usually give it 45-50 minutes (without heat) for perfect grey coverage.

the first number is the depth and the following numbers are the tone as in every brand just some brands use letters for tones rather than numbers.tones are as follows:
0-ash
3-gold
4-red
5-maghogany
6-violet
7-brunette
8-ash blue
9-violet ash
Excample: 5.07 is depth 5 with a ash brunette tone
i hope this helps
sazza
This comment isn't exactly accurate. Here is the correct tonal numbers