Where can I learn to do nails like these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
These nails are amazing by Tony Ly...
Is there anywhere I can learn to do acrylic design like this or does anyone know of a video on YouTube?
Iv been searching but can't find anything.
Im L3 qualified & I have already done an acrylic design course but I wasn't taught anything at this level

Thanks in advance x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 83
These look like they are glitter acrylic as a Base and then paint over with gel. Then cut out shapes with a brush and isopropyl alcohol. Try you tubing negative space gel polish x

These nails are amazing by Tony Ly...
Is there anywhere I can learn to do acrylic design like this or does anyone know of a video on YouTube?
Iv been searching but can't find anything.
Im L3 qualified & I have already done an acrylic design course but I wasn't taught anything at this level

Thanks in advance x
They could also be achieved by acrylic. Check out the nail boss on insta gram, he uses a q cutter anc wire to cut the designs

I believe tony ly used acrylic to achieve his designs. You could achieve something similar in gel polish. Not much help with your question really. Xx

So he uses a tool to get the crisp sharp cuts! Its been driving me insane [emoji23] I didn't even know these tools existed!
I follow the nail boss & tony ly & nunis, they are all amazing, I wish I could do nails like them xx

You can also use striping tape for sharp lines then remove and do next colour etc.

hi ladies, I actually started a thread about these sorts of nails the other day as I had a client book for today that wanted something along thoses lines. Heres my first attempt at this sort of thing. Constructive criticism is welcome :)
View media item 64298

hi ladies, I actually started a thread about these sorts of nails the other day as I had a client book for today that wanted something along thoses lines. Heres my first attempt at this sort of thing. Constructive criticism is welcome :)
View media item 64298

I cant load?? X

I cant load?? X

I seem to struggle uploading pics, does anybody know why I can see it but nobody else can? I would have loved to have some feedback x

Latest posts

Back