Which keratin treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well ive just order beox keratin treatment but was just thinking do i need to do anything about the insurance or im i covered with the insurance that ive already got can anyone help ? im so excited about doing this but i was really surprised i called roung some salons just to see what they were charging and one salon told me 40 pounds then when she told me what they did it was PERM LOTION they were using and how it was just the same as getting a perm but to straghtin instead god some poor clients will be getting this done

Yes - you should deinitely check with your insurance company and get it in WRITING that they will cover you for the use of the product you are using.

[hiya ive just went self employed in a salon and want to do keratin treatments ive used la brasiliana before but was wondering if there is a better one out there]
hi sorry i know this post is quite old but i am in the same position however ive never used any keratin treatment before but have been looking into the la brasiliana, how are you getting on with the beox? are your clients happy with it? is it popular? and if you dont mind me asking how much do you charge? hardly any salons do it around my area and i have no idea how much to charge...thanks for any info.x

Try Brocato i find it great

[hiya ive just went self employed in a salon and want to do keratin treatments ive used la brasiliana before but was wondering if there is a better one out there]
hi sorry i know this post is quite old but i am in the same position however ive never used any keratin treatment before but have been looking into the la brasiliana, how are you getting on with the beox? are your clients happy with it? is it popular? and if you dont mind me asking how much do you charge? hardly any salons do it around my area and i have no idea how much to charge...thanks for any info.x
hiya im still using beox i love it so do my clients ive done 30 since i got it had just a few small problems at 1st i think iwas using too much so it was hard to dry but now i only use 30 to 50 mls per head was getting abit of a sore throat but i wear a mask when drying them i charge £150 its great as well that you can shampoo it after 24hrs hope this helps :confused:

Ditto as to what Sharon has already said, its fab!!

I use Rio Keratin. I have tried global and a couple of others but this one got a lot of great feedback from my clients.

x

Latest posts

Back