Why do I say yes to these things?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's never too late! Although I think your pretty busy as you are at the mo :) your work is lovley too :) I was just rummaging through old photos of extensions I'd fitted to find my first fitting, I just read you'd deleted your first fitting out of shame, I think I must have too coz I can't find mine lol

The shame! It was so bad. I suddenly realised a few weeks ago it was still on my Facebook page and my instagram.... not the professional look I want to give.

Oh definitely it's in my plan... but atm I can't afford to give up 2 evenings a week. It's forever a regret of mine that I walked out of my apprentaship xxx

The shame! It was so bad. I suddenly realised a few weeks ago it was still on my Facebook page and my instagram.... not the professional look I want to give.

Oh definitely it's in my plan... but atm I can't afford to give up 2 evenings a week. It's forever a regret of mine that I walked out of my apprentaship xxx
If you want it bad enough it will happen :) I have no doubt :)

Guess what... I found the pic... :confused::oops:

Because big jobs are so worth it when done and you love your job.

Latest posts

Back