MSDS sheets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therelaxationde

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me are MSDS sheets the same whether obtained from UK or from abroad like the US, I am finding lots of MSDS sheets but they all seem to be from American websites, can anyone advise a UK site or can you tell me if they are all the same.....

What products are they for?
If there is a UK Distributor for the product then that should be your first port of call for the MSDS.

I get mine direct from the suppliers websites. I use CND & NSI.
I think they do have US contacts on there for spillage advice ect but the ingredients are the same.
They are all printed off and in a binder which I take with me to clients and keep it in the boot of my car. Just incase :|. Touch wood I will never have to use them. Also I make sure I've read them too
hths
Vicki xx

The only sheets I am missing are for D-Solve and D-Sperse. Where do I get them from. I would prefer to be able to download them onto my iPad if possible.

www.CND.com

You will need to register but all msds are on there as .PDF for download

They are the same globally

Hth's

The only sheets I am missing are for D-Solve and D-Sperse. Where do I get them from. I would prefer to be able to download them onto my iPad if possible.

Sweet Squared will be able to provide these. Give them a call. :)

I think S2 will be your best bet as the CND.com site doesn't have those one on yet (I've checked) :)

The MSDS for D-solve etc need to be obtained from Sweet Squared. They are not CND products and therefore not sold in the US, so you won't find them on CND.com xx

The MSDS for D-solve etc need to be obtained from Sweet Squared. They are not CND products and therefore not sold in the US, so you won't find them on CND.com xx

Fee I am smacking myself in the head. Duh of course they are. I've just looked through my MSDS folder and they are missing. (calling myself all sorts now. Silly moo)
S2 on Monday it is or might just email them tonight. :)
Vicki xx

Fee I am smacking myself in the head. Duh of course they are. I've just looked through my MSDS folder and they are missing. (calling myself all sorts now. Silly moo)
S2 on Monday it is or might just email them tonight. :)
Vicki xx

Lol- no more name calling now. Easy to forget things xx

Latest posts

Back