Ikea tables

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xPinkDiamondx

Reaction score
I know there is a thread of nail stations but too many pages to go through on my phone. If anyone has pics of their ikea tables setup could they post them please or any others that are similar as im not sure what to go for.

I know there is a thread of nail stations but too many pages to go through on my phone. If anyone has pics of their ikea tables setup could they post them please or any others that are similar as im not sure what to go for.

Hopefully I have attached the photo properly! This is the ikea linnmon table with adils legs and Alex drawers. I think it a fairly popular combination as I got my ideas from other posts on here. I love it, plenty of room, plenty of drawer space. It comes in different colour/wood combinations too. :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 4,981
Mine are in my profile pic and were bought from ikea in April

Thankyou thats great! I cant see your profile pic as im on my mobile, If anyone else has any pics would love to see them :)

Here is my set up. I'm just starting up again next week but the desk is an old design a few years ago, but you can still get this from Ikea.

Attachments

• Desk1.jpg
    Desk1.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 948
  • Desk2.jpg
    Desk2.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 1,418
That looks lovely!! :)

Thank you. It's good as there's plenty of storage in each set of drawers. It's also great as it's on wheels, so great for cleaning purposes.:biggrin:

Here's my setup

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,165
They look fab! - Think i may go to ikea this weekend :)

This is mine which I also got from IKEA.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376079450.916692.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376081351.948457.jpg
These came with the glass tops and we added the Perspex edging with our wallpaper to bring it together with the salon! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376081476.478400.jpghere is my Ikea table in my home salon!

Now your asking! They are vanity desks, with a draw, I will try find a link, they were £90 each x

Also can anyone recommend any chairs?

Now your asking! They are vanity desks, with a draw, I will try find a link, they were £90 each x

Thanks hun :) they look lovely

My chairs in the pic are from asda, £60 each x

has anyone else got any pics with other legs/storage?

Latest posts

Back