A bit of rough

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many times a week can you use this?
I use mine as my regular wash cloth every time I shower (twice a day) so as often as you like.

Thanks Kim. I was worried that using it to often(especially on the sensitive parts that I shave) might cause irritation.

Thanks Kim. I was worried that using it to often(especially on the sensitive parts that I shave) might cause irritation.
That's why it's superior to the others that I found as they were very scratchy (is that a word?). :o

So is this better than a body brush? Can it be used instead?

I received my bit of rough in the post today. Couldn't wait to shower to try it out! Its really lovely, it was lovely on my back, I normally miss bits on my back but this cloth gets everywhere Didn't want to stop scrubbing my back with it, it felt so nice. Before I used it on my body I exfoliated my face with it, it didn't feel too harsh and my skin is lovely and soft now. I get spray tanned most weeks so often end up with build up but I could see the tan coming off on the cloth. I think this cloth is great value.xxx

Well what can I say, these rough cloths are wonderful - love how I can wash my own back with ease. Really feels good. I think people will have to try them to get the full effect - description alone doesn't do it justice!

Nice one Jack!!

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

The cloth works great. It doesn't scratch my skin like other products. I still have ingrown hairs but I'll try using coconut oil after exfoliating with A bit of rough and see how that goes. Also ordered myself some magnesium sulphate.

Should I stop using the cloth on the areas that I have shaving rash(genital area)? It gets red every time I use ABOR on those areas. Isn't the cloth too harsh for those areas?

Last edited:
Should I stop using the cloth on the areas that I have shaving rash(genital area)? It gets red every time I use ABOR on those areas. Isn't the cloth too harsh for those areas?

I would say that as you have a shaving rash that the ABOR (which is always ok for post waxing) is not suitable as the razor has caused abrasions on the skin.

My clients love the ABOR, I retail them to everyone, not just people who have waxing done.

Michelle x

I would say that as you have a shaving rash that the ABOR (which is always ok for post waxing) is not suitable as the razor has caused abrasions on the skin.

My clients love the ABOR, I retail them to everyone, not just people who have waxing done.

Michelle x
If I cure my rash can I use it then?

Latest posts

Back