Acrylic least likely to cause reaction?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are different substances and many people find with constant wear that they become allergic to the latex.

Right thanks I don't want to create another problem !

I had the same problem. I switched to nsi universal liquid. You can still use all your attraction powders with this, the only difference I found is it takes a little longer to set hth x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yay, another who has found the Universal works for them. Me too!

Why not see your GP and ask for a referral to a dermatology clinic for patch testing?
It's a very easy process, albeit it can take a couple of weeks to narrow down what the 'problem' substances are

Patch test monomer??i doubt very much that is viable or practical even possible to do this

They are different substances and many people find with constant wear that they become allergic to the latex.

I am allergic to latex...much fun for the midwifes every time i was admitted to hospital

Ive spoken to NSI the universal liquid is available from Weds so im going to try this out fingers crossed. Ive been to the chemist who has given me some anti histamines, hydrocortisone cream and aqueous cream. They feel so much better already ! I really hope the universal monomer doesnt cause a reaction.
Thanks everyone.

Angelardn, Sorry I couldnt quote did you try any other products?

Angelardn, Sorry I couldnt quote did you try any other products?

I haven't tried any other products as I had success with thr nsi and it meant I didn't have to change my whole system x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back