Backstreet Boys 20th Anniversary European Tour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure you'd be covered by the 7 day cooling off period because you purchased online??? Call your card people and ask them hun x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did, they weren't having any of it! Was less than 24 hours as well, I've filed a complaint cos I've never heard anything so absurd! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392205353.252387.jpg

Look whats just come today!!!!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394825810.950656.jpg

Mine came today at last! Screamed the house down! I'm soooo excited! Greatest hits is on repeat in the car!! Xx

View attachment 59037

Mine came today at last! Screamed the house down! I'm soooo excited! Greatest hits is on repeat in the car!! Xx

I've had backstreets back album on in car for about 3 month now i need to change to another lol when you gojng to see them? Mine is 3 weeks today :D xx

Me too! However I share a car with my boyfriend and he keeps changing it!! A week on Wednesday I go! Never been so excited! Making it a girly shopping day with my sister xx

Me too! However I share a car with my boyfriend and he keeps changing it!! A week on Wednesday I go! Never been so excited! Making it a girly shopping day with my sister xx

WHAT?!?! Omg yours is so soon :( i can't wait another 3 weeks haha xx

I can barely contain my excitement already! I downloaded the new album last month n I'm sad to say I only like 2 songs! So thousands of salon geeks and only 2 super fans hehe! Xx

I can barely contain my excitement already! I downloaded the new album last month n I'm sad to say I only like 2 songs! So thousands of salon geeks and only 2 super fans hehe! Xx

We might aswell PM haha ;) 1. I'm amazed you only like 2 songs and 2. Why the hell has it taken you so long to get the album haha? Xx

I was thinking the same but hoping there's other geeks out there to join our excitement! I know I know, I just heard some of the songs on YouTube n wasn't keen but thought I'd better download it. Madeleine my favourite song! Someone's girlfriend at my work paid £400 to go back stage to meet them :O xx

I was thinking the same but hoping there's other geeks out there to join our excitement! I know I know, I just heard some of the songs on YouTube n wasn't keen but thought I'd better download it. Madeleine my favourite song! Someone's girlfriend at my work paid £400 to go back stage to meet them :O xx

Tbh if i had that kinda money spare, so would i haha! I'm so jealous now you said that lol! Whats the other you like xx

I so would aswell! It's a group of girls and I said if anyone drops out I'll go :) just pop to the bank of dad on the way! Just in a world like this... The songs are totally different to anything else they've done! What's your favourites? Xx

I so would aswell! It's a group of girls and I said if anyone drops out I'll go :) just pop to the bank of dad on the way! Just in a world like this... The songs are totally different to anything else they've done! What's your favourites? Xx

Some are but i think others are full on BSB! Honestly there isn't one i don't like but breathe is my least fave. I love in a world like this, madaleine, one phone call & feels like home xx

I can't get enough of Madeleine! I will upload some pics n let you know how it is!! Xx

Oh my god they were amazing! Still buzzing now! Was a long day, didn't get home til after midnight but totally worth it! They played maybe 4 songs from their new album which I was glad as I love the classics! They played Madeleine which was beautiful! All saints gained a fan as well they were amazing! Xx

Oh my god they were amazing! Still buzzing now! Was a long day, didn't get home til after midnight but totally worth it! They played maybe 4 songs from their new album which I was glad as I love the classics! They played Madeleine which was beautiful! All saints gained a fan as well they were amazing! Xx

I forgot All Saints were supporting! I'll go to the bar whilst they're on ;) what songs of their new album did they sing xx

Honestly they were really good! There was another band before called the exchange, accapella beat box band, they were good! Our tickets said starts at 6, the exchange didn't go on til 7, backstreet boys went on at 8.30! We queued and sat for hours so don't rush!! They sang all of them except try, trust me, hot hot hot and feels like home. Xx

Honestly they were really good! There was another band before called the exchange, accapella beat box band, they were good! Our tickets said starts at 6, the exchange didn't go on til 7, backstreet boys went on at 8.30! We queued and sat for hours so don't rush!! They sang all of them except try, trust me, hot hot hot and feels like home. Xx

Omg they didn't sing feels like home?! Xx

I just listened to it n I pretty sure they didn't! Hearing them live I've now fallen in love with the album! Soldier being a top tune! They really showed their personalities through out the show. Nick really goes for it haha! It was over so quickly but it was 2 hours of pretty much non stop tunes! I wanna go back!!! Xx

I just listened to it n I pretty sure they didn't! Hearing them live I've now fallen in love with the album! Soldier being a top tune! They really showed their personalities through out the show. Nick really goes for it haha! It was over so quickly but it was 2 hours of pretty much non stop tunes! I wanna go back!!! Xx

I love Soldier :) Nick is my absolute favourite!!!!!! He had long hair 2 years back when i saw him on the NKOTBSB tour.. Hope its shorter haha xx

Nicks my fave too, his hair is the same as in show em what your made of video! Spikey! They sang incomplete as well which was amazing! I'll say no more so I don't ruin it, but it certainly lived up to expectations! Xx

Latest posts

Back