Belle hair extensions course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And am I not correct in saying that the OP *ASKED* for opinions on the course before she spent her money on it. I came, gave my opinion and left. Along with several other girls.

So I think stating it is an attack it completely out of context.

A comment left once I understand, clearly it is more than that!

A comment left once I understand, clearly it is more than that!

I commented once on this thread?! But why would I not comment on other people asking the same?!

People do not necessarily know how to use the search bar, therefore I will give my opinion where someone asks for one regarding something I know about. I wouldn't give my opinion on something I do not know about.

A forum is a medium where ideas on a particular subject can be exchanged. This all I have done.

May i just add, Im new to forum and have never commented on this issue before, but i strongly do not recommend Belle as it was the same for me. They was 15 -20 people on my course and 3 trainers. I emailed questions afterwards and no reply, and contacting them via the telephone there was also no answer! This member has asked for our opinion there for people are answering honestly.

I'm just airing my opinion and thoughts along with the rest of you. - like I said I had no problem at all when my girls went on a course through Belle, and I have used other extension trainers. I suppose a little is down to the person being trained! I never went on to use their hair, I've had no problems with insurance for a Belle course and we apply a fair amount of extensions all with good reviews and returning customers.

I'm just airing my opinion and thoughts along with the rest of you. - like I said I had no problem at all when my girls went on a course through Belle, and I have used other extension trainers. I suppose a little is down to the person being trained! I never went on to use their hair, I've had no problems with insurance for a Belle course and we apply a fair amount of extensions all with good reviews and returning customers.

You were kind of slating there opinion though. Good that there is some good reviews aswell

Hi iv got my training booked with balmain for single bonds on the 10th of December and iv heard good reviews on them and the hairs really nice. But they are a bit more expensive my course has cost me £540, but they come to your salon and provide training equipment and it includes the cost of your equipment for applying the hair extensions and a few packets of hair too and some promotional products :) x

Studio58 do glasgow

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

The thing is, it's all very well for Belle to say please don't be put off but it's not like you can try before you buy. Reviews are the best way to find out about something prior to spending your money.

You were kind of slating there opinion though. Good that there is some good reviews aswell

I didn't think so - I think these forums/web reviews can cause a lot of problems to the businesses it is directed to which I think is a little unfair, you will notice most people leave negative feedback rather than positive...that seems to be just how it is and as the comments have been stated on more than one occasion (as Belle have already mentioned on here) - to me it felt more of an attack rather than a constructive post. Nothing out of the ordinary I suppose.

I didn't think so - I think these forums/web reviews can cause a lot of problems to the businesses it is directed to which I think is a little unfair, you will notice most people leave negative feedback rather than positive...that seems to be just how it is and as the comments have been stated on more than one occasion (as Belle have already mentioned on here) - to me it felt more of an attack rather than a constructive post. Nothing out of the ordinary I suppose.

I understand this an I know more bad comments are left than good. Tripadvisor is a huge example of this. BUT then on the other hand, if the OP asked the question and either no one replied or only good comments were left then she paid her £299 and went on the course and had the same experience as I did an other members did. That then causes problems for him/her

each persons experience is different to the next and I suppose it depends on which trainers you have and more importantly how many people are also on the course. Had there have been just 5 or so on the course maybe it would have been better. I am planning to refresh in the new year with Studio58 and add another method.

I am a quick learner and I am dedicated to what I do. I still felt the trainers time were taken up by several people on my course who were unable to grasp what was being done and their time was not split equally. Had they have had less students or more trainers this wouldn't have been an issue.

The trainers weren't even aware so many people were booked on. They were expecting 13, yet 17 were there.

As I've said this is my personal opinion, and I'm sure there are many out there. I know a group of extensionists who have trained with both Studio58 and Connext-2-hair. And not 1 of them has a bad thing to say about them. BUT I'm sure there are bad reviews out there and people not happy.

But, may I ask, what is the point of the forums if we don't share our views and opinions when ASKED to, for fear of being accused of attacking a particular company if our views are bad?
Should we all go round saying everything's fluffy and lovely and just let the other forum members find out for themselves we were lying?
Different strokes for different folks, but there's nothing wrong with voicing your experiences....

These comments can ruin businesses and probably to say nothing at all is just as good. Can't these posts be monitored somehow. I understand what you are saying here but why didn't you call the company and ask about the training procedures that they carry out rather than saying you'd rely on feedback comments from a forum and decide that way. I think this is so unfair. I hope you don't suffer the same! Yes I have taken staff on this course and I have had no problems with them. My staff understood the processes and procedures and enjoyed it and have been successful with the application thereafter. It's just an attack.

£300 is rather alot of money for someone like me who is a full time student and mother of 2.... I do not take the decision of paying £300 and also travelling 70 miles there and 70 mile back for something that may not benefit me like I hope! I don't want to end up one of these " hair extension cowboys" that I've seen ruin people hair and reduce them to tears for the services they have been provided with.

I asked opinions of others who had attended, as who would know better than someone who actually been there and done it.
The company are obviously going to be a bit bias as they are obviously going to promote theirs own business so I don't think asking the company itself will give me an accurate answer.

....And people on here give their personal opinion and my girls have been on the course so I have an understanding of what happened the day they went. I get what you're all saying. It doesn't affect me whether you use these people or not. I did, and all was just fine... but like I said... I use other trainers too. There are no more comments for me to give or justify. End of.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back