Belle hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I do find funny reading through the forum post ever about belle, there is always someone who has very little posts who says how wonderful they are. Its all a bit suspect and what conned me into going with them, so maybe knowing someone in person is better than random. I just had a post edited due to mentioning the directors name, so I will not mention the directors name again, but I will say that do your home work, this information is all free from google, I wish I would have before going on the course. They gave us a suppliers list which was a joke, the supplier glamours lengths is owned by the same girl who owns belle, although they hide this. Like I said all this information can be found on google. I would just say buyer beware, I am taking mine further as it was not at all value for money and extremely poor training and service. Anyone else with bad experiences from belle then please contact me.

I trained with Belle and thought they were great... I also find it quite ironic that you mention people with only a few posts are speaking positively about Belle whilst you only have 3 posts and they are all negative about Belle?? Very strange!

Done my training today, it was brilliant. Very informative and professional. Everything was checked by a trainer, and we all got lots of attention.

And we got a dominos pizza for lunch. Always a bonus!

But it was really good ad I totally recommend it!

xxx

The dominos lunch was the only good thing about my training with belle. Glad u got on with it xx

Hi myself and my friend went on the bella training course in Manchester on the 21/07/13 there were roughly 14 of us in total with 2 teaching and like you said the whole set up was wrong the training we could of watched on you tube and got a better insight. The kit was cheap and tacky also everyone seemed to have a problem with bank transfer so they was having to pay by card with the 5% charge :sad: also no certificate's were given on the day and are still waiting till this day.id also purchased hair from glamorous lengths I matched it with the. Colour ring when receiving the hair I opened a pack to find it didn't even match so I requested a refund on the unused packs which they told me if they were unused and sent back within 7 days then they would refund. Yet it took them2 days to answer my email still waiting on a refund... But the pack I did keep I mixed in with my own colour after a week 1 wash and dried naturally GL extensions are poor, scruffy,dry tbh they wouldn't last a fortnight let alone 3 months :sad: also funny how its a 100% pass when half of our group still had no clue ...
could you tell me if anyone received a certificate from bella?
Well I can fault and I would like to give my experience about belle I would personally not ever recommend belle hair extensions, I wish I would have known what I know now and would never have spent the money with them. The training was awful and I really do not feel confident at all in hair extensions, I have called but just get fobbed off. I only booked at I saw on here someone said they was really good.

Hi myself and my friend went on the bella training course in Manchester on the 21/07/13 there were roughly 14 of us in total with 2 teaching and like you said the whole set up was wrong the training we could of watched on you tube and got a better insight. The kit was cheap and tacky also everyone seemed to have a problem with bank transfer so they was having to pay by card with the 5% charge :sad: also no certificate's were given on the day and are still waiting till this day.id also purchased hair from glamorous lengths I matched it with the. Colour ring when receiving the hair I opened a pack to find it didn't even match so I requested a refund on the unused packs which they told me if they were unused and sent back within 7 days then they would refund. Yet it took them2 days to answer my email still waiting on a refund... But the pack I did keep I mixed in with my own colour after a week 1 wash and dried naturally GL extensions are poor, scruffy,dry tbh they wouldn't last a fortnight let alone 3 months :sad: also funny how its a 100% pass when half of our group still had no clue ...
could you tell me if anyone received a certificate from bella?

This is a really old thread back from 2012, so you may not get answers from
The OP.

I got my certificate from Belle, but it took about 6 weeks (maybe more I can't quite remember). I called, emailed and text them several times before anyone responded, and was told they were behind.

Pretty shoddy experience from start to finish if you ask me. Luckily I pick things up very quickly, but there were a couple
Of girls who didn't have a clue and I can't believe they were allowed to pass! Not professional at all I don't think. But then, many people on here feel 1 day courses shouldn't be allowed. In some part I do agree, as I wouldn't dream of letting some of the people on my course lose on my hair :/

The hair they promote on their course, Glamorous Lengths, is actually owned by the same people who run Belle. Hence why they promote only GL in their course. They don't tell you though that its owned and run by the same people.

Given my time again I wouldn't touch Belle with a barge pole

I completed the hair course with them & had no problems... looked them up to check that they were on habia beforehand and they still are approved by them which is reassuring... was in a group of 7 with 3 teachers in london n i thought that was fine. a couple of my friends took the course as well & are doing SO well. I think its just about finding one that u know people have been on and are successful afterwards. good luck :)

Sorry Ashley BELLE are no longer HABIA approved. Our HABIA accreditation ran out some time ago also, and it would cost thousands to get re-accredited by them because they have changed their costings. Only one method in one day, so to get all your courses accredited by them would cost thousands each year.

I'm doing my training in Glasgow in 2 weeks. I'm very exited! I've done extensions on myself and friends, but need qualifications so I can charge for it. I know ins and outs of extensions, just really need a certificate and a bit more technical knowledge. Let me know how you felt about your course! Xx

Hope you have a great day:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back