Best bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so with you on this!! :)
A) I adore platinium
B) I don't get how anyone can not want to tone their bleach! X

I think you can get a nice clean blonde I it's done with the right bleach on the right hair. I don't like toning too much as you end up relying on it every time and its not always needed. My opinion.

Is it safe for use on scalp? :)

Yes you can use it on scalp, iv used it a few times on scalp, it's doesn't sting like some other bleaches do and it lifts nicely! X

Ah thanks everyone I can't decide now too many choices!!!!!!

Try a few different brands on your dolls head and see which one works best for you! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think you can get a nice clean blonde I it's done with the right bleach on the right hair. I don't like toning too much as you end up relying on it every time and its not always needed. My opinion.

True! In fairness I have seen some nice results without using toners when the hair lifts to a particularly nice blonde :) different horses for different courses I guess :) x

I decided to give Blondor a try really nice just used 6% lovely lift and no yellow tones

a horse is a horse of coarse of coarse....I agree Platinium is the best than I may also use my trusty Verolites lightener made by Joico. All the best!

I would always use at least a violet shampoo afterwards. I do prefer toners. I use tigi bleach now its lifting very very cleanly even on my dark hair.

I use loreal infini and i also have this on my scalp. Lucia x

Latest posts

Back