Best brand for black colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeleigh

Reaction score
Hi,

I've not worked in a salon for a while, only really do hair for family now. My Nephew wants to colour his hair black - can anyone recommend the best brand? I used to use Majirel for black as I found it a gave a nice finish, just wondering if that's still the case. His natural hair is a level 6/7.

Any advice gratefully received!

Thank you

Hi,

I've not worked in a salon for a while, only really do hair for family now. My Nephew wants to colour his hair black - can anyone recommend the best brand? I used to use Majirel for black as I found it a gave a nice finish, just wondering if that's still the case. His natural hair is a level 6/7.

Any advice gratefully received!

Thank you
I never used black. Only once have I done it and that's because the client insisted. I used colour touch 2parts 2/0 + 1 parts 2/8 + 1.9%.. It gives a really nice colour and great shine.

I never used black. Only once have I done it and that's because the client insisted. I used colour touch 2parts 2/0 + 1 parts 2/8 + 1.9%.. It gives a really nice colour and great shine.
Thanks so much for this! I took your advice and coloured my Nephew's hair today using exactly what you said - it turned out great! 👍

Latest posts

Back