Clever consultation tips without hard selling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do eve Taylor do a recommended product list to use for clients?

Do eve Taylor do a recommended product list to use for clients?

Eve Taylor not have 'prescription pads' which you can fill in and give to your clients x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, this month I have sold £1500.00 to clients. I find it really easy to sell all I do is take it products of the tester stand and talk about it to them (letting them try it on the back of their hand helps)
You could do offers like give them samples or you can double their loyalty points if they spend so much!

Do people think this is possible with mobile therapists?

I like idea of aftercare kits! What type of bags do people use for these?

completely new to any forum type sites!!
For all my new customers i offer a loyalty card with after-care tips, 9 stamps and tenth treatment free. i also offer a 3 day guarantee. most people with new nails forget and will chip split or break one before they get used to them and treat them like they are their own nail! it will never be the clients fault!!! I also offer a free nail care kit for every client with a hand cream, orange stick, clear polish, a proper file in a little pink favour bag. look on ebay or online wholesalers you can get all the kit for around £40. Split that between at least 20 customers is £2 a pop but the word of mouth loyalty card and the fact your clirent looks after their nails making your job easier!

Organza bags lovely, Or Make some with coloured tissue paper and ribbon. Home made look is well personal! oh and i forgot a toe seperator with my kit, i stick one of them in too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a big push on retail and love this thread. I have started to create a consultation check list to prompt staff I to asking the right questions and some sentences to start the soft sell.

Then at the end give the aftercare leaflet and ask would they like the product most recommended.

Jemima :)

Latest posts

Back