Frosted Glen Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you do the bubble art ?

It's not mine but I think it's the additives method where you burnish in the additives, do dots/bubbles of top coat where you want the design, cure, then wipe with alcohol which removes the additive where it's not topcoated. Then topcoat the whole nail x

I had a play with Frosted Glen today!

I did a Additive fade using Blue Heaven and leopard print spots using Steel Gaze...I really quite like the results, different to a lot of looks that I have seen with this colour...I really quite like it now!

Hopefully my clients will choose it!

I think you have really shown how nice this can look. I can see it making a lovely base for a Peacock nail and how nice it would look with purples and blues.

How did you do the bubble art ?

For bubbles you finish nail fully as normal but don't dsperse, then brush in powder and then place dots of top coat and cure, then wipe and it's removed excess powder, it was shown on another thread here, think it was somewhere along the lines of show us your nails??? Page 772,773 I think. I did try to use the pigments which are more flake like such as spectrum shimmer but didn't work out, so the smooth pigments are better.

Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384513128.202058.jpg

Frosted Glen with Antique Bronze additive xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I love frosted glen, this is a client who had it with glitter additives and then silver VIP

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 281
Frosted glen accent fingers with 3d flowers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 274
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384534226.342500.jpg

Frosted glen with silver foil and additives on the ring finger

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384534279.442408.jpg