Funny things people tell their hairdresser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so funny pretty sad,

Had a client who insisted on painting her young sons nails and tried her best to get him to act/behave feminine

Why you ask? Her words I would rather loose him to a man than another women

Oh my god ! 🙀

I work in beauty and i was doing a ladies facial x
She was telling me how her boobs had grown 2 sizes because shes got an infection in her boobs !
Next minute she says look at this
wips out a boob n starts squeezing her nipple !! 🙀
I got her mask on asap so i could leave the room !
Couldn't stop laughing with pure shock!!

These stories are brilliant guys - keep sharing!

I had a lady who loved to tell me about her love life, she was single and had joined a website to meet "no strings attached" men. She is quite crude and would give me all the gory details. She then started showing me pics of these men, faces first, then I got pics of the body, it progressed to everything! By this time I was just getting more and more embarrassed. The last straw came when she showed me a video of a man entertaining himself! I actually felt like I had been unfaithful to my husband! I was so shocked ( I had no choice to watch the start of this video as she shoved it right in my face!). Needless to say I made excuses not to be her nail tech anymore! X

I work in beauty and i was doing a ladies facial x
She was telling me how her boobs had grown 2 sizes because shes got an infection in her boobs !
Next minute she says look at this
wips out a boob n starts squeezing her nipple !! 🙀
I got her mask on asap so i could leave the room !
Couldn't stop laughing with pure shock!!

I had a similar woman wack out her boobs after implants. She suggested I had a grope as they didn't feel fake. I kindly declined that offer! I think seeing them was bad enough. I meet some right nutters!!!

I also do a lads extensions! He has them to extend his fringe!!! Xx

I have a client who tells me her life story every time I see do hair! It's like listening to a episodes of jeremy kyle!! And it's the same story each time ahh

Any funny stories that kids have said while having their hair done?

If anyone wants to partake in this book, then PM the OP direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back