Goldwell kerasilk keratin treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlee

Reaction score
Hi guys,
My salon is looking at investing in goldwell kerasilk treatment and thought id gain some brownie points on here and ask what everyone thinks!
A.) how much do you charge for the treatment?
B.) is it a lot quicker than the usual keratin methods (as it says)
C.) how do your clients rate it? Do they return for another?
D.) have you had any bad experiences with it?

Thanks in advance guys! Any feedback welcome :)

Would also be very interested in people's opinions and experience

Hi guys,
My salon is looking at investing in goldwell kerasilk treatment and thought id gain some brownie points on here and ask what everyone thinks!
A.) how much do you charge for the treatment?
B.) is it a lot quicker than the usual keratin methods (as it says)
C.) how do your clients rate it? Do they return for another?
D.) have you had any bad experiences with it?

Thanks in advance guys! Any feedback welcome :)

We have had it since beginning of feb!

We charge from £150 including aftercare.

Not sure about it being quicker as you wash the hair straight after so that's extra time, but you only iron 4-6 times - depends what you are using currently? I can do a shoulder length hair in 1.45/2 hours which is our £150 service,

MUCH better feedback than previous products.

It was only launched mid jan so you'll find it hard to get feedback on returning clients.

You can't use it on really damaged hair - personally i don't see that as a bad thing but one of our girls used one that you could use on damaged hair to repair it- I'd rather not attack nackered hair with 200 degree irons lol!

Remember it's an anti frizz treatment- the frizzier the hair the better. It's not a conditioning treatment or a straightener as long as you make that clear then it's great product.

Some of the ones I've done you can cut down the blowdry from 45mins to less than 15 because it allows to to just dry the hair rather than battle the frizz.

How have you found it on thick coarse hair. I have a number of clients that struggle with this issue when styling their own hair at home

It's only do to with frizz if the client hasn't got actual frizz you don't get a dramatic result.

Latest posts

Back