Have you seen this glitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
although i am not able to look closely, have to checked the Born Pretty store? they ship worldwide (and actually if you ever read "chickettes" blog - she has a coupon code, just in her search box put "coupon" or "born pretty" and it will pop up.)

I know they have SO MUCH STUFF it is terrible. Seriously, you may get angry for me telling you about this place... :green:

thank you all so much :) I obviously wasnt looking well enough! I've got a few to try, i'll let you know how I get on xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just done my nails with Nail Graphix in Millennium. Thought I'd pop a photo of it on for you. It's not exactly what you were after though...

Attachments

• 2013-11-29 21.25.57-1.jpg
    2013-11-29 21.25.57-1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 364
I have done a few white tips with the set of 3 from Sally's looks identical to the one u posted deffo worth a look

I've just done my nails with Nail Graphix in Millennium. Thought I'd pop a photo of it on for you. It's not exactly what you were after though...

They are beautiful, I want that too now! Thank you for all your replies, i'll go to sallys on monday for a look too :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

NSI do lovely pure white glitters

Nicola! Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385827454.814123.jpgthese are the ones I did on my self with the Sally's one

A closer pic of the pot disco white hologram.

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Just order mine Claries used to have it I did alway buy all pots available in each of this stores as love this glitter and use it a lot. Hop ethis one is same fine x

I made a discovery that I already regret (looking at my cart :)

Artsyfartsy Crafts

They are having 20% off through 12/5 if you use the coupon code "cybermonday"

Glitter heaven...

Bellapierre make a stack of different coloured glitters (see ebay) and this one is in the stack.:smack:

Check on youngnails.com they have pigments!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know you were after a glitter .. But NSI have a acrylic powder called crystal ... It looks very similar and here's a picture using it on natural tips.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386088200.146545.jpg

Latest posts

Back