Help with acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure where it lifts. She is a trainee hairdresser so often in water so that might not help either. Although my other lady works in a pub and washes her hand all the time and she manages 2 weeks,
Thx for the video !

Bingo! This suggests to me that it could be about your clients nail in particular. I'd urge you to work on another guinea pig with different nails to see what happens. Not all clients suit all nail treatments.

Following for advice [emoji140]x

I would agree that there is still dead skin on the nail plate. Took me ages to get it right but since doing so have noticed a massive difference in how nails last. What tool are you using x

Ok, i went over that area but not enough then. I'll get there one day!
You will [emoji5]️ my prep takes the longest part on an appointment. Once I'm done I usually say that's us nearly finished! I'd also say you are right in saying her nails are short and her nail beds. I have very short nail beds and wear very long extensions but I wouldn't do that on a client as I'd expect some lifting or them to become uncomfortable x

Done acrylic on myself for the first time, I've always used gel on myself as I find it easier. But anyway I tried a glitter mix and that didn't go too well and my forms were difficult to out on!
This is the result on myself! What do you think more on the pink fingers as the glitter are definitely not brilliant!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465855825.028276.jpg

I couldn't get on with NSI so I switched to CND and use the radical liquid my clients don't have any lifting xx

I couldn't get on with NSI so I switched to CND and use the radical liquid my clients don't have any lifting xx
Do you not need to be qualified in using cnd to be able to buy the products?

Yeah I done a conversion course and best thing I ever did xx

Yeah I done a conversion course and best thing I ever did xx
I just ordered nsi acrylics, expecting delivery today. I really hope that I will find it easy to work with... Or I feel like giving up... :(

Don't give up!!! Trust me it takes a while to get an idea of what works best for you. Everyone is Different and maybe invest in a hand trainer they are great for practicing on. Also take your time, quality is better then speed in the beginning, time will speed up on its own xx

Don't give up!!! Trust me it takes a while to get an idea of what works best for you. Everyone is Different and maybe invest in a hand trainer they are great for practicing on. Also take your time, quality is better then speed in the beginning, time will speed up on its own xx
Thank you. I am trying so hard, sometines think too hard :D

I just ordered nsi acrylics, expecting delivery today. I really hope that I will find it easy to work with... Or I feel like giving up... :(
Changing brands usually takes a little getting used to. I love Nsi and I try others but always go back to it. I like that it sets quick enough for me and the selection of colours is fab.

Changing brands usually takes a little getting used to. I love Nsi and I try others but always go back to it. I like that it sets quick enough for me and the selection of colours is fab.
Is it good for sculpting as well?

Latest posts

Back